Hold Onto Your Heart (Pietro x Reader)

(Pietro x Reader)

(Pietro x Reader)

You've finally found your happiness, only to have it ripped away from you. 

Six weeks ago

They never saw it coming. Too caught up in their love to notice what was about to happen, too happy to have finally found each other to realize the evil coming for them.

Sat looking out over New York, they held each other close. It was a comfortable silence, their hands entwined and her head rested on his shoulder listening to his heartbeat while he stroked her hair. It was the happiest they had ever been.

After months of friendship, longing looks and flirting he had finally worked up the courage to admit his feelings for her. This was technically their first date.

"You are so beautiful like this," he smiled into her hair breathing her in, "I love you so much."

"Its so peaceful here."

He pulled away from her a sarcastic smirk on his beautiful lips, "Is that it?"

"What?" she asked, teasing him.

"I just said I.."

Grabbing his neck she kissed him, "love you," she brushed his nose with her own returning his infectious smile, "I'm so glad I found you."

They kissed again losing themselves in each other, both so in love, both so....

"No no no!"

She ran to him as he hit the ground, blood already pooling around him. She wrapped her sweater around the wound on his stomach as tightly as she could. She had to stop the bleeding. His groans of pain broke her heart as she pressed on the wound.

"This is bad draga, I'm not sure you can fix this..."

"Listen to me, the ambulance will be here soon, we just have to keep pressure on your wound."

"I..its not going to be fast enough. I think I'm dy-"

"Don't you dare say that."

"Its ironic yes? Fastest man on planet dies waiting for worlds slowest ambulance." He tried to smile, but his eyes kept wandering from hers to his wound, his body constantly writhing in pain.

"Stop it, you're not dying, I won't let you."

She tried to be brave, tried not to cry, she didn't want him to panic and go into shock. She avoided his eyes, concentrating on his wound, her hands covered in his blood. He reached out and cupped her face, gently lifting her chin and making her look at him.