Chapter 12

Elena's P.O.V

When I returned home I walked into the lounge to see Esther holding a white oak stake to Nik's heart.
"NO!" I shout and just like that I feel a rush of emotions coursing through me and I fall to the ground at the sudden rush of emotions. But then my head shot up and Esther was still holding the stake to Nik's heart. "LET HIM GO ESTHER." I said calmly. Too calmly. Esther turned around with genuine fear in her eyes at the sound of my voice and when she stood up Nik shoved the knife back through her heart. And I sunk to the floor and I broke down. Nik immediately came over to me and pulled me into his arms.
"Shhhhh. 'Lena. Calm down." Nik whispered in my ear.
"Calm down? Calm down?! Are you crazy?!" I started to hyperventilate. "I just massacred about 20 people and you want me to calm down?!" I ask standing up as fast as I can.
"Elena. It wasn't your fault. Your humanity was off. But it is kind of good to know that I am your humanity." Nik said making me laugh. "Now on a more serious note. What was that dream about? You know the one that caused you too turn off your humanity!" Nik said raising my chin before picking me up and putting me on the sofa.
"Okay so lets see. It started like this." I said.
Flashback
Elena's Dream
When I wake up I notice Nik isn't in the room and that it's dark outside.
"Nik? Nik! Where are you?" I say getting up and using vamp speed to get dressed. I wander downstairs and into the lounge to see Nik, Bekah, Kol, Bonnie and Elijah lying on the floor with white oak stakes sticking out of their chests.
"No. No. No. No. No. No." I whimper kneeling down next to Nik's body laying his head in my lap while I stroked his face. I pressed a soft kiss to his lips and I blacked out again.
End of flashback
"Oh god. 'Lena. I didnt know." Nik said burying his face in the crook of my neck. I rubbed my hands up his chest and rested them on his shoulders before pushing him vack so I could look at him.
"Nik. Hey Nik. Look at me." I said resting my hands on his face. "How were you meant to know. You weren't in the dream." I say.
"Well technically yes I was." Nik says making me slap him playfully. I go to slap him again but he catches my hand and kisses me deeply.
"I love you Elena. Please do not ever turn off your humanity again. No matter what." He says.
"I promise. And Nik." I say.
"Yeah?"
"I love you too." I say before kissing him again. We lay back slowly.
"NOT ON THE COUCH. WE HAVE TO SIT ON THAT!" Bekah and Kol yelled from the doorway. The rest of us just laughed while Nik and I sat up.

Present day

Carolines P.O.V

The girls have been gone for a week and 2 days now. And we have no way of getting them back. Well oh great. Now The Originals are here. This day just gets better and better.

Elena and Bonnie

3 weeks after her humanity went back on

Elena's P.O.V

Bonnie and I are getting married to Kol and Nik today. Elijah is walking us down the aisle and the vicar (who we compelled to say the vows for free. Actually the whole wedding was free) was going to marry us one by one. Starting with Nik and I. I was wearing a beautiful slim fitted white mermaid dress. And Bonnie was wearing an extravagant white wedding dress with a huge lace skirt with a small train. The dresses were perfect. Bekah did our hair. Mine was down and lightly curled and Bonnie's was tied in a beautiful updo with a braid across the top of her head and flowers surrounding the curled bun. See media at the top for inages of dresses and hair. Bonnie's hair = blosnde one Elena's =down

As we walked down the aisle Nik and Kol turned and their jaws dropped at the sight of us. Elijah continued walking us down the aisle and when we got there Nik immediately took my hand.
We completed the whole ceremony and we said
"I do." All at the exact same time almost as if we had rehearsed it. The vicar said Nik and Kol could kiss us and the wasted no time in leaning down and capturing our lips. This was the most perfect day I could ask for.

Present day

Kol's P.O.V

I smiled and I also saw Nik smiling brightly too.
"Are you remembering our wedding day too brother?" I ask my brother who was currently sketching in his sketch pad.
"Yes. Yes. I am. But not so much the wedding but what happened after." We both burst out laughing at the memory in which we had caused Bekah and Elijah much discomfort. We kept laughing for a long time.

Klaus's P.O.V

While Kol and I were talking I had continued drawing. When I had finished I looked at the picture and I realised I had drawn Elena (picture below.) I smiled gently at the picture. I had captured her features perfectly. God I missed her.

 God I missed her

Author's Note

Hey guys

I didnt draw that by the way i found it online.

Oh and Im going to skip to the 1920s the year the go home. I was going to write the whole 900 years but there really wouldn't be much to write.

Goodbye for now my lovely readers.

Lauren