Fifty Shades of Red - Nikos / Cassia

FIFTY SHADES OF RED – NIKOS/ CASSIA

From my story: The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract (This is NOT A PART of the Wattpad storyThis is NOT A PART of the Published Version either. Just a ONE-SHOT for Valentine's Day)

Note: This is a one-shot based on the characters of that story. It does not affect the book in any way. This is NOT A PART of the Wattpad story. This is NOT A PART of the Published Version either. It’s just a one-shot for my Valentine’s Day Collection book. My gift to my readers.

RATED R so read at your own risk! But this is not a BDSM thing like Fifty Shades of Grey. haha. I just chose this for the title. Read and you'll know why. :)

February 14, 2014
The Amphitrite (Nikos’ Yacht)
Somewhere near Bora Bora

“Are we there?”

“Not yet,” Nikos replied with a huge smile.

Cassia placed her hands in front of her so she would not bump into anything. She also walked carefully so she won’t stumble.

“Trust me, agape mou.” Nikos whispered in her ear. He laughed when she snorted.

“Please tell me we’re there,” she pleaded after a few more minutes. She felt the sunlight on her skin and she thought they were at the deck of Nikos’ luxurious yacht after hours of travelling.

“We’re here,” he replied and then took off her blindfold.

For a few seconds, Cassia blinked for the sunlight was too bright for her. When she saw clearly, she gasped.

Before her was an expanse of crystal clear waters and a white-sand beach. There were cottages that stood up over the waters and the rustic look to it was truly beautiful. She saw this only in magazines and now she was finally here!

A long time ago, she told Nikos she wanted to go here and now here she was!

“You like it?” he asked hesitantly when she said nothing.

“I love it!!!” she screeched as she threw her arms around her husband.

“I remembered you telling me you wanted to go here. So here we are,” Nikos drawled.

Yesterday, he told her they were going to Japan for the Higeshima Deal. So they boarded Nikos’ private jet. Then, when they landed and transferred to a car they hired, he had her blindfolded. He only removed it when they were in his yacht.

She remembered hearing him on the phone about a month ago as he asked the captain of his yacht to “go ahead and he’ll just meet him there.”

Now she knew that he arranged all of this about a month ago. Now she knew why he cleared his hectic work schedule.

It was to be with her.

It was to make one of her dreams come true!

“This is perfect, Nikos.” Cassia sighed as the yacht moved closer and closer to the pristine white beach. Then, it stopped and they waited for the smaller boats to meet them. Nikos helped his wife onto it and waited for their luggage to be loaded. They also waited for their bodyguards to get settled on the other boat.

Then the boat sped off and took them closer to the beautiful cottages that were placed in the middle of the shallower waters. Cassia grinned from ear-to-ear and she just couldn’t wait to check out their accommodations!