You Guys Break up part 3.

Jeonghan? You couldn't believe it... there he was standing in front of you like a ghost. He pulled you up and wiped away your tears. "Why didn't you tell me Y/N?" You shook your head and pushed him away. "It's not your responsibility, the baby is my problem, not yours." You moved away from him and into the kitchen. "What do you mean, it's your problem. That baby is also mine Y/N. You can't raise a baby without a father." Again you shook your head, "I'm not going to allow my child to be raised where she can't have a normal life or where she has to deal with knowing that her mother and father aren't together. You don't think she's going to wonder why daddy is with another woman when I'm her mother?" You turned around to face him but he was facing someone else. 

"She's pregnant?" Oh crap... "Yes she is and I intend to be in hers and the baby's life." Jeonghan's current girlfriend stood in the doorway. He actually had the nerve to bring her here. And here he is going on about being a father yet he doesn't know the first thing about being a good man. They stared at each other, I could see her eyes starting to shine with the wetness of tears. You didn't need this.

You cleared your throat and they both looked at you. "Stop it,you don't get to come back and try to act like the perfect man after what you did. You don't get to waltz back in here like you never did anything wrong and to bring that girl with you?" You pointed at her, the disgust in your voice evident. You felt bad for her, but she was partly the reason why you and Jeonghan's relationship fell through. Turning to Jeonghan, you slapped him "And you don't get to do that and you don't deserve to be in this child's life."

You walked away and into the hallway. You could hear Jeonghan arguing with the girl but you ignored and went into your bedroom, closing your door before sliding down and letting the tears fall silently down your face. You wrapped your arms around your stomach, waiting until it got quiet.

A knock at your door had you jumping up in shock. "Come on Y/N open up. I want to be in my child's life. It's not right for you to keep me away. I understand I messed up and I'm trying to make it better. Y/N please." You only shook your head no, you didn't answer the door, you stayed on the floor, rocking back and forth.
"I'm not going to be hurt again and I'll be damned if I let you hurt my child."
You said quietly. You couldn't trust him, your heart has yet to heal from the pain he put you through.
"Keeping the baby was a bad idea." You said, your hands grabbing tightly at your shirt.

"What do you mean Y/N." Jeonghan said through the door.

"This baby was made from a one-sided love. It wasn't made from a loving relationship, but a relationship where one was full in and the other was already out. This baby reminds of the best and the worst times of our relationship. It reminds me that you never loved me!" You screamed at him.

"I shouldn't have kept it." You said quieter.

*WOW this was a long time coming. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. AHHH I've been working on a new book, sorry this chapter is so short. The next one will be much longer. I promise.*