~Dream~

~~~
(Y/N) POV

-----------------

Storm was falling asleep on my chest, I was rubbing behind his ears. Love Live was playing in the background, I wasn't really paying attention though. Vera and Emilia were at the store and Papa was at work. Buzz I look over at my phone, 'Ugh just an email.' I debated whether or not to call him.

~FLASHBACK~
Yuri stood by the gate, admiring the dead looking house. I caught up.

"Yuri! Thanks for bringing me home! " I beamed

"N-No problem." He blushed

He stood there awkwardly before pulling me in by the waist and hugging me. I felt him slip something in my back pocket.

"Bye." He ran off
'What the shit?'

~END OF FLASHBACK~
"UGH YURIIIIIIIIIII!!" I yelled, I was alone so no one heard me, but Storm lay still.

I turned off the tv and stood up, plucking Storm off my chest. I took the paper and stared at it, and stared at it, and stared at it. I sighed and started typing in numbers, then paused. 'Do I really want to? AHH FUCK IT ALL' I pressed the button. The phone started dialing.

"Hello?" the voice said, it sounded harsh and low, defintely not Yuri's.

"Oh Hi! I'm (Y/N) is Yuri home?" I said in my "Nice" voice. 'I thought this was Yuri's phone, who was this.'

"Yurochka Your phone is speaking to me!!" I heard over the line. The phone made cloudy sounds as if it was being moved.

"Yo. Who is this?" Yuri said, sounding quiet scary.

"I-it's (Y/N)... "

"Ah (Y/N) how pleasant!" Yuri said, normal "Yuri voice" again.
--Timeskip---

"Yuri" I whispered "It's really late! Everyone is asleep, how are you able to talk so loudly?"

"Grandpa doesn't really care as long as I don't wake him ha." he chuckled.

"I'm... s-s..leep..y"

"Oh I'm sorry! You can sleep now!"

"But I can't leave you! " I whinned

"It's okay I'll knock out in like 3 minutes. Go to bed sweetheart." his calm, soft voice relaxed me.

"Okay, Goodnight."

"Sweet Dreams." The line went silent.

I closed my eyes and in a split second I was out.

Dream~

I touched the cherry blossom sitting on chest. Slowly more and more tiny flowers started appearing all around me. I sat up and looked around, I was laying on water. I slowly traced my figure in the water, smiling at how beautiful the flowers looked. It started getting colder, it wasn't alarming though. But it started getting colder quicker, soon the water was completely frozen, my clothes had also changed. I was now in a black and white flowy dress, with lots of rhinestones and sequins. It exposed a lot of my skin, causing ice to sting me almost everywhere, I hadn't noticed the cameras and all the people shouting, I heard gasps and small screams. 'What happened?' I got up and turned to the other side of the ice, there on the floor in a small pool of blood... was Yuri. I skated as fast as I could but I felt my legs weren't going anywhere. I pushed my way towards Yuri, getting closer painfully slow. I finally reached Yuri, I put his head on my lap and cried, slowly I noticed it started to get warmer and I had changed once again back to what I was wearing before. The long light pink dress sparkled in the water. I looked down at Yuri and saw he was fine, peacefully sleeping. 
"Yuri"

~~~
I dont understand why this took forever to type ?? 

Follow, vote, comment!!! <3
-Chris