~Who are you?~

(Y/N) POV-

I heard shuffling, then arguments, then more shuffling. I decided to investigate, I opened my eyes and saw a girl. She looked atleast 3 years younger than me. She saw I woke up and lets just say she looked terrified, then disgusted.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked rudely

"Who the fuck are you?" I replied 

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second!" I argued.(A/N: If you know what this is from you're awesome!)

She scoffed and gave in" I'm Emilia. Who are you?"

"I'm (Y/N)." I replied "Why are you in my room?"

"YOUR room?" She laughed" this is my lounge you idiot."

" WHo are you to talk to me like that?" I asked, irritated.

" Fuck Off." She said as she walked out. 
'What the fuck?'

Timeskip~

I was still thinking about Emilia. Why is she here? Is she my half sister? Why is she so FUCKING RUDE? I heard someone yell my name, it was Papa. I noticed Storm wasn't around. 'Weird' I walked into the kitchen and saw Papa hugging a small and skinny woman, she reminded me of Emilia, olive skinned and grey eyes, blonde hair. She was giggling, she sounded... happy. Papa noticed I was there and he turned the woman, but he never let go of her hand.

"Hey (N/N), I want to introduce you to Vera! She's your step mum!" he said smiling.

"Hi!" she smiled, her voice was soft and quiet

"Hello! I'm (Y/N)" I went over to her and shook her hand.

Papa paused for a bit then he yelled ouyt "Emilia! Come here!" I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What's up?" Emilia said still looking at her phone. She looked up and gave me a death glare. 'Don't test me child' I smiled at her.

"Papa, Emilia and I have already met. She's a wonderful girl" I forced out.

"Oh wonderful! Well (N/N) get dressed, we are going out." He said.

"Where to?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I found an ice rink and-" he paused, looked at my face " Are you Okay?" he laughed

"ICE RINK!" I exclaimed

I was so excited that I grabbed the last person you'd imagine, Emilia, and swung her around. I ran upstairs to change.

~~~

Enjoy! Vote, Comment, Follow! 
                                   - Chris