~Bear Cub~

(Y/N) POV
----------------

We walked out of the building and headed down a street. I noticed we were getting farther from the city and closer to a... forest?( I'm making one up, the one in Moscow is too much for meh)

"Uh Yuri." he hummed in response" Where the fuck are we going?"I asked nervously

"We're going into the forest to eat your brains, Duh" Mila joked. "Yuri said he wanted to show you something." She winked

'What?' I continued walking, Yuri next to me. It was silent when we entered the forest. I heard something snap and grabbed Yuri by the arm. He tensed up a bit but then he slipped his hand up grabbed my hand, our fingers interlocked. I blushed and smiled, I looked over at Yuri and he had a huge smile on his face, like he just solved all the world's problems. 'Dork' I heard water and ran toward the sound, dragging Yuri with me. I took a turn and nearly fell into a river but Yuri caught me.

"Are you crazy?! You could have fallen." he hugged me.

I snuggled against him " But I didn't, did I?" I joked

He hugged me tightly like he actually was afraid I was going to fall. 'Aw someone cares~' I heard someone clear their throat 'Mila'

"Um Guys." Mila said, she sounded scared. We looked over at what she was pointing at. It was a bear cub.

I gasped and slowly made my way towards it. Yuri tried to stop me but oops I don't care. It got closer to me. I reached out and booped the cub on the snout. It got scared and ran away. I smiled and got up, my smile quickly faded. 'Where am I?' I was in the middle of a path surrounded in green.

"YURI!" I yelled "MILA!"

I started walking the way I came from when I came to a fork. I stood there, aware and ready to fight. I heard leaves moving behind me, something came at me and I kicked it. It was Yuri, he groaned in pain on the ground

"Sorry! Sorry!"  I apologized rushing over to him.

He got up and hugged me "Don't.Ever.Leave.Like.That."

Yuri's POV
----------------

"Are you crazy?! You could have fallen." I pulled (Y/N) into a hug. 'Why am I being so soft?'

I felt her get closer to me 'Why does this make me happy' "But I didn't, did I?" she teased.

Of course the devil Mila had to interrupt. "Uh Guys" she pointed at a Baby bear. 

~~~
Yoinks Sorry I thought I published this already!! SOrry!

Comment, vote, follow
_Chris