~Scary~

(Y/N) POV (Young Child)

 WHEN IS CLASS GONNA BE OVER!! THIS IS TORTURE!!

I sit there at my desk hoping for a distraction, like a fire drill! Maybe even a REAL FIRE!! THAT WOULD AMAZING! Just watching the place you hate the most burn the ground! I'm  getting excited! 

 "OH LOOK! A BUTTERFLY" the girl in front of me yelled

 "Oooh~" everyone turned to look in awe
 "Haha... BUTTerfly" I giggled to myself.

" Ha funny..." said a voice behind me

I jumped in surprise, even before I looked back I knew it was Him. I turned around slowly

"You Liked my joke?" I asked confused
 " Sure." OH MY GOODNESS HE SPOKE 
" Oh hehe thank-" I stopped when I noticed he was no longer there. 

I took a deep breath and calmed down but was I really calm
HE.TALKED.TO.ME I can't believe Yuri Plisetsky talked to ME!! Does he know me? Did he really think my joke was funny? Oh, my I must have looked so immature! I always mess up first impressions! He isn't as scary when he laughs. 

I slowly look over at Yuri. His blonde hair was beautiful and his blue eyes were glaring. right. at. ME! I look away as if I hadn't just been analyzing his entire being. I hopefully pulled it off.

Timeskip brought to you by : Victuri ;) 

*Bell rings*

'Yes Finally!! I'm free!!' I jumped up on my desk 

"Ms. (L/N) What do you think you are doing?" scolded my teacher

I froze " I'm uh ..." My teacher glared " gonna sit down now, hehe." I said awkwardly getting into my seat. 

I heard my classmates snickering and I heard comments like "She's so dumb", probably from Alice. I ignored her and got myself ready to leave. 

"Hey (N/N)! You coming?" called my best friends Danny and Emma.

"Um go ahead, I need to get something." I replied

"Oh Okay see ya!" They waved goodbye

Danny and Emma were twins, Fraternal Twins to be exact. Danny was short and Pale, and he had ears the stuck out. Emma was tall and pale, she was skinny and considered a stick. They have this creepy thing where they talk at the same time and it's sorta creepy, but I learned to live with it.

I was packing my stuff, minding my own business. Then I was startled by a voice.

"Hey. Why were you staring at me during class?" Asked Yuri.

FUCK HE NOTICED