The system prompt sounded in the ears.

  Lin Shu was overjoyed. Eliminating the enemy in the exercise also gave experience bonuses, which is so cool!

  The veterans of the Wild Wolf Squad didn't expect Lin Shu to appear suddenly, and his marksmanship was so precise, they couldn't help but hurriedly searched for cover and raised their guns to fight back.

"Da da da..."

  Intensive bullets came to suppress Lin Shu!

  But Lin Shu had expected it a long time ago. The moment he killed the old special just now, he rolled forward and hid behind another car. The bullet hit the car's body, sparking bursts of sparks.

  When the enemy stopped firing, Lin Shu seemed to have anticipated the enemy's position, raised his gun, and fired again!

"boom!"

   In the next second, smoke rose from the chest of another special soldier of the wild wolf, eliminated!

  Experience value +25 again!

  Although this scene was written a long time, it happened in just a few seconds, so the hearts of the two remaining special forces of the Wild Wolf Squad were terrified!

  What a terrible marksmanship!

  They are all Spike's elite, one of the best in a hundred, but the opponent can make them lose two people in a row in just a few seconds?

   Moreover, a pistol was used!

   "Sniper! The enemy is a bit tricky. The sniper looks for the target position and kills him!" The leader of the wild wolf team hurriedly shouted over the radio.

  One kilometer away, in the woods on the hill.

  The sniper heard the words and said: "I am looking for the target...he is behind the bunker! He came out..."

   While speaking, the sniper saw the figure hiding behind the car, flashed suddenly, and then decisively pulled the trigger!

"boom!"

  The gunfire of the 85 snipers suddenly sounded, and it went straight to Lin Shu and spun away.

  However, Lin Shu seemed to have a third eye. The moment he fired the shot, he shrank his figure back, and his shot missed.

   "So fast...!" The sniper was shocked and muttered to himself!

  But at the same second, through the optical sniper scope, his eyeballs shrank violently, an unprecedented crisis enveloped his whole body, and his hair stood on end in an instant.

how so?

  The moment Lin Shu was hiding, half of his body suddenly appeared from the rear of the car from another position, and the 88 sniper in his hand was aimed at him!

   As if there was no need to aim at all, just in this flash of light, he simply and decisively pulled the trigger!

"boom!"

  As soon as the gun was fired, Lin Shu immediately retracted his body and used his 6-point combat awareness to warn of the crisis. Sure enough, the bullets of the remaining two assaulters of the Wild Wolf Squad had already been suppressed!

"Da da da..."

  While shooting, Captain Wild Wolf shouted to the radio: "Sniper, what are you waiting for? Why don't you kill him?!"

  He was very impatient, just now Lin Shu appeared suddenly, it was an excellent opportunity to kill him, why didn't he shoot?!

   "Captain... I... I was killed!" The sniper's deep bitter laughter came from the earphone.