Part 10

Continued from the last part

Santana is rubbing me all over and hitting all my sweet spots. After six years she can still please me. We are both naked by now I roll over so that I am on top.

Santana: You always like it on top don't you?

Dani: You should know that by now.

I smile and kiss her I kiss her neck I run my hand down her whole body I get to her private area I start rubbing her. We continue to make love until the both of us pass out.

*Santana and Dani's house* (Morning)

-Santana-

Dani and I are laying in bed she is cuddled up to me. Yasmine and Jasmine come into the room amd jump on us.

Yasmine: Mommy mama wake up I have school today.

I sit straight up bringing the blankets with me since I am still naked.

Santana: Shit baby get up.

Yasmine: Mama no bad words.

Dani: Yeah no bad words honey.

Dani gets up bringing the sheet with her and looks at the clock.

Dani: We have plenty of time Yasmine.

Yasmine: Okay.

Santana: Why don't you pick something out for breakfast.

Yasmine: Okay.

Yasmine amd Jasmine leave the room while Dani and I get dressed. I look over at her and she looks at me.

Dani: What is it?

Santana: Nothing I just love you.

Dani: I love you too it was amazing last night.

Santana: Yes it was.

Dani wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me we had to stop because Yasmine starts to yell.

Yasmine: Come on mama and mommy I'm hungry.

Dani: You can tell she is yours.

Dani laughs I smack her ass which causes her to squeal. Damn her squeal always turns me on. We walk out to the kitchen.