Part 2

-Dani-

I walk out to the living room and see Quinn sitting on the couch I walk up to her. She smiles than gets up and hugs me.

Quinn: Hey Dani.

Dani: Hi Quinn, what are you doing here? You don't have work today do you?

Quinn: No I wanted to spend sometime with Santana, Yasmine, and Jasmine.

Dani: Just make sure that Santana tones it down a little.

Quinn: Will do.

Dani: Thanks.

I give Quinn one more quick hug and grab my keys I kiss Santana good-bye I give Yasmine a hug and kiss good-bye I walk out of the door.

<Santana>

I sit on the couch Quinn sits next to me Yasmine comes running into the living room she has a doll with her. Jasmine our four year old daughter comes into the living room crying.

Jasmine: Mama she took that from me.

Santana: Yasmine give Jasmine her damn doll back now.

Yasmine: You're not supposed to say bad word mama I'm gonna tell mommy on you.

Santana: Do you honestly think that I give a hot monkeys a..

Quinn elbows me really hard I rub my side and give Quinn a death stare.

Quinn: Honey why don't you give the dollie back to your sister than when she's done with it you can play with it.

Yasmine: Okay Auntie Quinn.

I watch as Yasmine goes to give the doll back to Jasmine that takes it back. Jasmine starts to cry,

Santana: Yasmine Marie Hendricks you give your sister the damn doll back now!

I get up and take the doll from Yasmine which causes her to cry I sigh and go and grab one of her toys I hand it to her she takes it than throws it at me the toy hits me in the head.

Santana: Son of a bitch that fu*cking hurt like hell.

I look at Yasmine she has her mouth open wide.

Yasmine: I'm telling mommy when she gets home.

Shit I can't have her telling Dani she will be pissed.

Santana: If you don't tell mommy I will give you icecream.

Yasmine: With extra sprinkles?

Santana: With extra sprinkles.

Yasmine: Okay.

Yasmine walks off with a smile on her face I can tell that she's my daughter. I look over at Quinn she is shaking her head and laughing.