Part 4

*Ice cream shop*

-Santana-

Yasmine, Jasmine, Quinn, and I are sitting at a table eating ice cream well Jasmine is wearing it more than she is eating it. Yasmine has extra sprinkles (just like I promised) I look at my kids and I can't help but smile I'm so happy that I have them and Dani in my life.

Quinn: So are you and Dani thinking about having more kids?

Santana: I don't know if Dani wants to go through that a third time.

Quinn: Why don't you ask her?

Santana: What if she thinks that I'm nuts or something?

Quinn: Well she's nuts if she married you.

I look at Quinn and I throw a M&M at her.

Yasmine: Mama you aren't supposed to throw things at the table.

Quinn: Yeah Santana you aren't supposed to throw things at the table.

Quinn throws a gummy worm at me I throw it back at her. We start laughing as Jasmine and Yasmine look at us like we are weirdos.

-Dani-

I just got off of work and I'm heading home God I'm so tired and I can't stop thinking about what Kurt and I talked about. I have a feeling that Santana isn't going to like it cause of what happened last time. Oh well I guess that I will find out when I get home. When I get home I notice that Santana's car isn't there she must have taken the kids somewhere. I park my car and go inside.

Sorry for the short part. What do you guys think of it so far? I'll post more tomorrow and more longer parts. :)