Part 1

Okay since a lot of you wanted another story about Santana and Dani here you go enjoy

*Six years after Santana and Dani's wedding*

Santana and Dani's house (Afternoon)

~Dani~

I'm getting ready for work I still work at the diner with Santana, Rachel, and Kurt. I'm actually surprised that Rachel is working there she said that once she became a big star she was going to quit her job at the diner. Actually I think that I'm more surprised that Quinn started working there. When I said that she should apply there I got the most ugliest look and I thought that Santana could give dirty looks. Anyways as I'm getting ready for work Yasmine our five year old daughter comes into the bedroom and I hear her say something.

Yasmine: You are such a bitch.

Dani: Yasmine what did you just say?

Yasmine: I didn't say anything mommy.

Dani: What did I say about lying?

I grab her hand and sit on the bed I pick her up and set her on my lap.

Yasmine: That its wrong to do especially when mommy knows when I'm lying.

Dani: Exactly, now where did you hear that word?

Yasmine: I heard mama say it to Auntie Quinn.

Dani: Auntie Quinn is here?

Yasmine: Mhm.

Dani: Okay thank you. You can go now.

I set her down.

Dani: Santana!

Yasmine: Mama is trouble.

I heard Yasmine say as Santana walks past her. I put on my red boots for work.

Santana: Yes honey?

Dani: Do you know what our daughter just said?

Santana: I'm guessing something bad.

Dani: Yes.

Santana looks down.

Dani: Santana I love you and everything about you, but could you tone down the language while you're around the kids? Please.

Santana: Of course baby.

Dani: Thank you.

I get up and kiss Santana.