The Dark Haired Beauty

Frank's POV

"Hey soph."

"Hey frank"

Suddenly a young man is dragged in by two of the interns.

"No! Let me go." He says. "I don't belong here! I'm not crazy." He looks like he's about to cry. He looks up at me with his big light hazel eyes. They seemed unusually calm for someone being checked into an asylum. Most of the people that come in here have a crazed look in their eyes, not like this dark haired beauty.

Gerard's POV

Two men all in white grab me out of the back of the van. They pull me out but I flail around trying to escape before they can bring me into the building. Before now I wasn't exactly sure where they were taking me but I'm not stupid or crazy, like the doctors I had been seeing thought I was. I can freakin read, the sign read "FaireSide Asylum." They half carry half drag me inside as I try to resist. "No!! Let me go. I'm not crazy!!!" I fall to the ground I look up and stare straight into the eyes of who seemed to be a nurse. We stared for a minute. He had very short dark hair and wore a very small amount of eyeliner. (I can tell because I happen to wear eyeliner too.)

I also noticed several empty holes in his face meant for piercings, he must've had to take them out.

Frank's POV

I reach out my hand to help him up. "Are you ok?" I ask.

"No!! I'M NOT OH-F!CKING-KAY! I'm in an asylum, IM NOT CRAZY I DONT BELONG HERE!" The dark haired boy yells.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. But theres not much I can do. I'm Frank by the way."

He just glares at me, I was hoping maybe I could get his name. The two men take him down the hall, the young man resisting them the whole way.

"Who was that?"

That happens to be your new patient, since we let Andy check out.

"Oh great, he already hates me."

"It says here that he hears and sees things that aren't there. He says that they're ghosts."

"Well fuck me."

"Oh shut up frank, he seems nice. He's also kinda hot. And don't play dumb with me I know you noticed."

"Whatever, Soph."

Author's Note

Im sorry but ya'll are gonna have to except that my chapters are gonna be short. So sorry but don't worry I update like every day.