Marriage

The Queen had an unstead grip onto the sword after my words. Her eyes watery, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Why are you like your brother? I wanted to protect both of you, but you both send yourselves in danger..." She pulled the sword closer to me.

"Queen Mother... Please.." I begged.

The Queen dropped the sword, taking a step back. "Get out... I will send an answer after everything settles with the King.."

Dan Sae got up, taking a hold of my arm as he helps me get up to leave. As he pulled me away, I took my last glimpse of her in frustration.

"Are you alright?" Dan Sae asked, holding onto my shoulders.

I looked up at him as my only reply, and stepping closer to hug him. He hugged me back, stroking through my hair.

"What if it's a no?" I softly asked, turning my head to the side.

"Patiently wait.. I'll wait for the time to come." He smiled down at me, and went to kiss my forehead.

I gently smiled back as an idea came to my mind. I pulled away from him, taking his hand and running out.

"Mi-Suk, why did you take me here? It is late, and you should be inside resting." He questioned as the doors opened to the Hwarang House.

"I just got any idea. And it starts today." I brightly smiled, pulling him inside and to the clothing storage room.

"What are you doing?"

"Changing your status is a Hwarang." I smiled, handing him the uniform. "Han Sung is gone.. Hwarang has become quiet, so I thought how about a new member? You."

He took the outfit with surprise, then looking up at me. "Why?"

I shrugged, "I felt like you should've always been in Hwarang.."

He smiled at me, lowering his head. "Thank you."

"You don't have to be polite when we're alone." I leaned to kiss his cheek.

~The Next Day~

I made my way towards the Kings Quaters as Pa Oh has delivered a message to have private talk with him

As I entered, I lowered my head and looked up at him with surprise as he wore the Kings royal robe.

"What is that you need to call me from my Quaters, Your Majesty?" I politely asked.

"Has the Queen rejected your marriage with Dan Sae?"

I blinked, looking up at him. "Yes."

"As the Kings order, I will allow it. And also as your brother."