Battle for Warriors

Sun Woo stood there along as we all left later. My hair was wet and my clothing was also wet. I started shivering when I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"You should be kept warm." Ban Ryu said, looking at the gloomy skies.

"I'm fine, Ban Ryu-" I sneezed as he scoffed.

"Aish, this is what I was talking about." Ban Ryu carried me into a bridle style back to his room to keep warm.

"Ban Ryu.." I frowned. "I am capable of walking myself. And my nose was just itchy!"

He didn't reply and then place me down, holding onto my shoulder.

"Alright. Jeez, now shut."

I looked at him and walked off, pushing him aside as he turned to watch me. I walked back out to notice that the skies has stopped raining.

"How is he king?"

"What, is Sun Woo really the King?!" One loudly asked as I looked at them. Their buddy smacked them to shush, knowing that I was looking at their direction.

"Your Highness... Please spare us.." They both bowed deeply.

"Sun Woo is not my brother. Meaning he is not King." I said to them and left.

"Not Sun Woo? Then what was Han Sung's words?"

I slightly looked at them and went to go find Han Sung. When I found him, he was telling more Hwarang members.

"Han Sung!" I called for him. He shot me a look, making his way towards me.

"Y-Your Highness..." He stuttered.

"Stop. Just stop with the rumors. You don't even know if he really is. Nobody knows who the faceless King is."

"But.. Don't you know who it is, your Highness?" He looked at me innocently.

I blinked, "No I do not." Then left we go back as Ban Ryu Run as in his dorm. I went inside the building, standing in front of the door as I heard Ban Ryu's voice.

"Sun Woo, are you really the King?" He asked, but there was no reply from Sun Woo. Then I heard quick footsteps and another.

'Maybe I shouldn't...'I thought and turned back.

~The Next Day~

Ban Ryu and I walked out of the Hwarang building, and to Minister Park's home.

"Stay out here. I don't want him to bother you." Ban Ryu said and left. I didn't reply since he already left.

"Please have a seat, Miss." One of Minister Park's slave suggested to me.

"Oh, umm no thank you." I smiled. "I'm sure that they won't take too long."

The slave nodded and went back to cleaning as I went to look at his plants. After a while Ban Ryu walked out and past me.

"Ban Ryu?" I questioned him and followed next to him. "What happened?"

But before he could reply to me, Soo Yeon pulled onto his arm.

"Master Ban Ryu.. Did you not see me walk pass you?" She looked up at him. I looked into her eyes, seeing that she really cares for him until it made me jealous.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." He blinked and pulling her hands off him.

"We're busy, Soo Yeon." I said, intertwining our hands and walking off as I notice that she had tears in her eyes.

"Mi-Suk." He softly said.

"I had to. You also promise that you won't make me feel hurt." I puffed my chest, hugging his arm.