Ruins Monsters

Name: Adarna
Soul Color: Grey
Species: Adarna Bird
Appearance: Adarna are birds about the size of a peacock, with luminescent rainbow feathers. They have a little swirl on the top of their heads, and they have golden beaks. Their eyes are black, but reflect all colors of the rainbow.
Personality: These birds are slightly narcissistic, often preening themselves even during battle. They can also be cocky, but like to give out compliments to others, as long as they aren't telling others they are better than the Adarna themselves.
Magic: Adarna have slight healing magic, but only enough for small injuries. They also have some control over wind and use this to attack.

Name: Aralez
Soul Color: Grey
Species: Dog Spirit
Appearance: Aralez look like dogs with wings. They have dark fur and always have black eyes.
Personality: Aralez are kind creatures who don't like to fight. They will actually heal others when they are hurt, instead of continue fighting.
Magic: Their magic is slight healing magic. Other than that, they use their claws and teeth for fighting. It's unknown if they have any more magic.

Name: Tanuki
Soul Color: Grey
Species: Mythical Raccoon Dog
Appearance: Tanuki generally just look like a cross between a raccoon and a dog.
Personality: Tanuki are tricksters, and they enjoy any good joke (or any joke at all). They are optimists and like to make the most of situations.
Magic: Tanuki can shapeshift into a human like appearance, a raccoon, a dog, or a fox. They use these to trick others and attack.

Name: Raiju
Soul Color: Grey
Species: Thunder Creature
Appearance: Raiju are light blue wolves, enveloped in electricity. They are known to be flashes of blue light when running.
Personality: Raiju are high tempered creatures who tend to attack whether they feel threatened or not. They are almost always either angry or happy.
Magic: Raiju are masters at electricity magic, and they also can use their magic to make themselves go even faster than their normal capacity for running.

Name: Miraj
Soul Color: Grey
Species: Horned Rabbit
Appearance: Miraj are all small rabbit like creatures. They can have fur colors ranging from red, white, yellow, and brown. They also have horns, similar to that of a unicorn. The horn is always black.
Personality: Miraj can be sweet. In fact, that's how they normally are. But when they feel scared, they will attack in self defense.
Magic: Miraj have the ability to render others senseless for a short amount of time. This is truly their only magic for self defense, and so they use their horns to attack.

Name: Jaculus
Soul Color: Grey
Species: Dragon Snake
Appearance: Jaculi can come in all colors, but they all have either white or black feathered wings. They are about three times the size of a normal snake, and about a yard length. They all have dragon like heads.
Personality: Jaculi, despite being dragon like creatures, are very shy. They don't like to show themselves. Despite this, when provoked they can be somewhat fierce. They will protect their families with all their might.
Magic: They have small amounts of fire magic, channeled through their mouth. They also have a very small amount of acid that can only burn.

Sunetale - CharactersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara