Trust Game

August

"Daddy?"

"What India ?" I said as I slowly woke up out of my sleep

"Huh ? Dis' not mommy this Ava" she laughed

"Aw shit , well you see my ass was sleeping. What you want baybe girl ?"

"We hungry"

"Me too, you gon' cook us something ?" I looked at her

"No you is"

"Shitin' me" I laughed "I needa hire a chef cause y'all always hollering bout y'all hungry"

"Oooh she can cook me mac & cheese ?" She smiled

"Yeah baybe she gon' cook you whatever you want. Where yo' momma at ?"

"She told me tell you she went to her work" she tried to explain

That ain't sound like India.. I mean she goes to work, but to leave the kids while I'm sleep, Nah.

"Well where Lo' & Royalty ?"

"In my room watching TV"

"Ohok well go tell them to get dressed so I can go get y'all something to eat, aight ?"

"Okaay" she ran into they room" MY DADDY SAID GET DRESSED UP TO EAT"

I started laughing cause I knew they couldn't get dressed by themselves as I looked around for my phone.

I scrolled through to find India's name & pressed call

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

As my phone was ringing I heard another noise coming from the bathroom so I quickly got up to see what it was.

India left her phone on the bathroom counter, who leaves their phone home ?

I quickly pulled back the shower curtain, only to find a note at the bottom of the tub so I picked it up.

"Looking for me, but not heard enough. You have just entered a game called Trust. Almost 7 years we've been together, through thick & thin. Let's see how well you know me, it's right under your chin"

"What the fuck, this some riddle shit ?" I mumbled "under your chin" I repeated back to myself in pure confusion

Until I decided to look in the mirror & I could see I had writing on my neck. I looked closer to see the words "Go to fridge" written, I swear when I find her imma beat her ass.

I checked on the girls before I went down stairs, they were too busy trying to get eachother ready.

I sighed as I walked up to the fridge, it was too early for this shit. I didn't see any note so I decided to open it & saw it was on the milk.

"Death is common, but Is love ? They say we fit together like a man & his glove. You treat me like milk & spoil me. But when it's spoiled where would you dispose of the ?"

She must've been up all morning doing this shit, cause ain't no way. I needa have her ass on some of my tracks, shit.

"Ok so where do we put milk when it gets old ?" I asked myself as I played with my goatee ..