Occupation: Soldier (Private)

   Level: 4 (0/400)

  Physical Strength: 5

  Will Strength: 4.82

   Combat Awareness: 4.5

Skill:

  1 Rifle Shooting Proficiency (S)

  2 Sniper Tactics Proficiency (S)

  3 Eagle Snake (S)

  4 Unarmed Combat (S)

  Experience value: 520.

  ...

   This is after all attributes +1.5. When Lin Shu saw that his experience value was enough to upgrade to level 5, he decisively chose to upgrade.

   "Ding! Congratulations on upgrading the host level to level 5. You can choose one of the following rewards:

 "Reward 1: Skill - S-level individual lurking, after selection, the host will automatically be proficient in jungle camouflage, mountain crossing, city concealment, etc.!"

   "Option 2: Skill - S-level makeup penetration, after selection, the host will automatically be proficient in special operations makeup penetration, confusing the enemy, going deep behind enemy lines, ever-changing, a must-have skill for special forces!"

   "Reward 3: Item-S-level skill upgrade card. After selection, the host can upgrade the S-level skills that have been mastered. After the skill is upgraded, it will automatically evolve. The item's quality level: SSS!"

   In addition to the makeup penetration and individual lurking rewards last time, there is an additional prop that appeared for the first time.

"I didn't expect the skill upgrade card to be of SSS-level quality..." Lin Shu was quite surprised. Before that, he didn't know what the S-level of the skill meant. From low to high, S, SS, SSS... And, below the S level, there should be levels.

  In the end, Lin Shu chose the skill upgrade card.

  After selection, the system metal prompt sound came from the ear again:

   "Ding! The level of the detection host has been raised to 5, and the reward of level 5 of the growth path of the soldier king: a marrow washing pill!"

   "Washing Marrow Pill: It has the effects of removing impurities in the body, maximizing the activation of the body's potential, and strengthening bones!"

   Washing Marrow Pill? !

  Lin Shu's eyes lit up so much that his breathing became a little short. Damn, this is really a good thing! Although it is not as magical as described in Xiuxian novels, just removing impurities in the body, activating potential and strengthening bones is enough to make Lin Shu very excited!

  At the moment, Lin Shu currently has two items, one is a skill upgrade card, and the other is a marrow washing pill.

   are stored in the system backpack.

  About this system backpack, Lin Shu learned a bit about it. It can only store system reward items, not real world items. This is normal, after all, it is no different from a space ring.

  Danlin Shu was not taken directly, because in the introduction of the system, there must be at least 5 hours of free time before taking it.

  ...

   Today is Friday, and sharpshooters are conducting obstacle training in four companies and one row.

   "Lin Shu!"