Ch.1 My life

Where am I? 

Who am I you may ask I am Sophie Turner. I am 16 and a twin. One of Seven city High School's pretend geeks. I have a whole bunch of friends but, we are on a mission to pretend to be geeks. I have 3 sisters,  1 older 21 years old Violet,  my twin and and 1 younger 13 years old Kendra.  Also 2 brothers. 1 older 18 years old Dylan and 1 younger 4 years old Timmy.

My sister doesn't like the fact that her sister is a greek but what can I say. I like getting good grades just because everyone expects me to. My sister is a straight A student but she likes to be known I on the other hand made it to the middle of the social pyramid but, like to remain incognito. I am a badass bitch, but not at school.

Now back to where we left off.
I don't really remember what happened but I do remember being with this guy named Trent.  We were in the woods and then I saw black. Now I am tied to a chair.

I saw this figure come up to me.

"Ahh" I screamed,  "where am I, Oh it was just a dream".

This is the fourth nightmare this month. I still remember that dreadful day.  I look at the clock and it says 6:00 A.M.  I might as well get up since I have school and won't sleep anymore. 
I get off my King sized bed and go to the bathroom. 

I do my morning routine and talk a 39 minute shower

I do my morning routine and talk a 39 minute shower.  When I finished I went to pick out my outfit. 

Just because I'm a nerd, geek whatever you want to call it doesn't mean I don't have a sense of fashion

Just because I'm a nerd, geek whatever you want to call it doesn't mean I don't have a sense of fashion. Also the fact that I am rich and dont own anything ugly. Time to go to hell.