Chapter 10

Waking up I could still feel the pain between my legs. I lift my hands to rub my face noticing that the rope was know longer on my hands. I got up and went to the door opening it gently.

I walked into a room not seeing any sign of Nate I continued to walk around the very small house but there was know sign of him. So I went outside looking around I notice that I was in the woods.
"You are not planning to run again are you" I heard someone say I jump turning around to see that it was Nate.

"No"

"Good cause we have to be on the move soon. We already lost time because u were sleeping"

"Where is the car anyway"

"I had to ditch it some miles back. You know we can't drive across the border right"

"Why not"I asked not understanding.

"I was illegally in the country so i could get arrested for that and human trafficking"

"So are we walking the rest of the way"

"Yes we have to. Am sorry about last night I was pretty drunk and high"

I look at him and he didn't look sorry and i really wanted to avoid this topic.

"How long will the walk take"

He gave a small laugh and say
"Am not sure maybe a couple days"

"Days are u kidding me. I can't walk for days"

"Well you have to Nick will meet us after we cross the border "

" Ok"

"It is late so get some sleep we will start first thing in the morning."

I look at him and walk in the house sitting down on a coach. Drifting off to sleep wondering how Tia is doing I really miss her she was all I have and know I don't have anything.

******************************

I woke up feeling someone shaking me and slapping my leg.

"Ana it's time to leave hurry and put on some clothes I made breakfast for you but u can eat on the way "

" Can't i take a shower first " i asked still not completely awake.

" No we have no time for that. Now hurry up " He slapped me one last and walked out. I got up and put on a pants and a long sleeve shirt I saw laying on a chair beside me I don't know wat the journey entails so its best i be prepared for anything. Took up the food and ate the bacon and eggs that was on the plate then i went through the door closing it.

I saw Nate outside with a rope it hand gesturing towards me i shook my head
" I won't run i promise you"

"I hope you don't because i don't really want to use it. I would be a fool to listen to your stupid promising words after what happened last time" and with that said he strap a bag to my back and we began to walk.

******************************

By the time we reached the border it was already night fall I was surprised that it was this easy all u did was just walk into the next country it wasn't difficult or anything.

We saw a car light in the distance and nick stepped out of the car waiting for us he seem happy to see that we were okay and not hurt maybe the happiness was only toward his brother and not me seeming from wat i did to him the last time we saw each other.

" Wait" i heard Nate say I was frighten because i did not know wat was going on " I would appreciate it if you don't tell my brother about wat happened back at the cabin. You bring out a difference in him and i know that he loves you he look at you as he has no other and telling him wat I did to u will make him hate me and even kill me for hurting you and am really sorry so am asking you not to tell him.

" I won't but if you ever do anything like that again against my will i will kill u myself" that's what I told him but am not sure if I will tell right now i don't know which one of them to trust. Nick kidnap me and Nate rape me and brought me across the border safely but at the the same time Nick never hurt me once other than when we kidnap me.

I am sorry to all my readers for not updating in a while I have been really busy and my app is also not working good.

I know this is short but it is because I haven't updated and I wanted to give you a little for you to know that #TakenbyHim is not finished yet and i still remember about my book.

It has been edited as yet so pls bear with me for the grammatical errors.

P. S. I love you all especially those who haven't forgotten about me and my book please keep reading and let me know what you think about it.

#vote

#comment

#share

#follow

#read

Song of the day :Beyonce-Haunted

Series of the day : The Flash

Thank you........

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)