Chapter 1

I was awoken by my alarm clock. I stirred in bed not ready for the new day.
"Ana Brown" I heard my roommate called as she shook me awake.
"Get up or less you are going to be late for work" said Tia.
"And happy birthday day girl, you didn't t think i forgot  right"she said standing up off the bed.
"Maybe"i said getting up.
"Girl, i would not, come home early later i have a surprise for you"
"ok but you know that boss of mine is not going to let me leave early "
" Yea, i know i think u should leave that job i don't like how that boss of yours look at you"
"Believe me Tia i want to leave too but wat am i going to do i only make 5 dollars a hour and it is not enough to help pay for this crappy apartment that we live in"
"Yes i know but i don't like him at all just be careful"
"I have only been working their for a week now and u already find a problem with the man"
"Ana , he looks like a pervert"
"A hot one with nice tattoos"
"He is Mexican"
"Ok Tia i will be careful "
She hug me" You better be because you are the only one i have, Now get ready for work "
" Ok see u later "
" And i love you, see later when i get off work "
" ok love you too bye "and she left for work.

I work at a small general store as a cashier at Lincoln Road. I have been working there for a week know. I have actually notice something weird about my boss because he is always watching me it is kind of weird but maybe it is nothing. He might be watching how i am working and if i am a good employee. Their is another girl too her name is Jade we dont really talk because it is like she doesn't like me that much. We only talk like Hi and Bye she is a little weird.

My mom died when i was 13 and my dad could not take it and he died a month after in a gang shooting. My mom died in a car accident from a hit and run and they never found the driver only the abandoned car about a mile away. Since then i was place in foster care from one home to another until i was 16 and me and my friend Tia ran away. We lived in the apartment until know. Today i am 18 and i never live a good life Tia is all i have she is like a sister to me.

I had a quick bath and then put on some jeans and my working button up, long sleeve shirt and a pair of sneakers. I checked my clock and it was 7:58 and i am supposed to reach work 8:00 sharp "My boss is going kill me if i am late" i said out loud.

I grab my keys and ran to the elevator waiting on the elevator it was now 8:00 when the elevator came it was 8:01. I jump in and press for the first floor. I got out and ran to my car which was a gift from my dad it was a old car he got it from his dad. I got in and started it, it was not starting "Shit". I started it again at least it stared this time. I drive out the old car was going too slow for my liking.

I reach work at 8:21 my boss is going to be furious. I got out the car and to my surprise when i open my door and got out my boss was standing at the entrance to the building hands cross over his broad chest.

Please read i need at least 12 vote and 12 comments to continue writing tell me what u think.