'Yes, sometimes he can be a real sweetie, but also he can be really stubborn ,'she said. And I knew what she meant by that.

He was indeed so damn stubborn, that I was about to go away for a couple of days. But I realised that he really needed me by his side.

'He didn't say much back then, 'I said to her.

'No, indeed. He's never that quiet , most of the time, he's always the one that talks, but then. And the worst part was that he didn't allowed us to help him, 'she said.

She was right. And I was the only person then who could get to him and was allowed to help him.

'So, all our stuff is out of the bus. But, what are you doing here outside? Why don't you take some rest ? You look still a bit tired,' said Måns.

'You're right. I need some time to recover, 'I said. I gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and went back inside.

And of course were Alex and Sophie glad to us, but when we told them why, asked Sophie : 'Are our brothers or sisters now with granddaddy?'

We looked to each other, shredded our shoulder, what do we have to say now?

'Yes, they are. But I'm sure that he would take good care of them, 'said Måns to her.

And on that point I start with crying again. Måns walked to me and then he hold me tight. He always let me cry out and sometimes it happened that his t-shirts were smeared with mascara.

'EUHM, Måns sweetie, can you please let me go? I would like to take some rest now,' I said.

'HHHHMMMM ok, 'he said, 'then I go take Messi out of a walk .'

'C'mon Messi, than can the misses take some rest, 'he said.

Finally, I could get some decent sleep, cause our kids were away with his mom and they didn't come back till this evening.

But, I just closed my eyes for 5 minutes, when my phone rang.

Damned, who can that be ?

Nathan : 'I'm sorry for the disturbance, but I heard from Lars what happened. I know what you both going through, so if you guys ever wanna talk about it.'

OMG, I even didn't know what to say at that point, I didn't knew that Nathan had a girlfriend.

'Yeah, well we're going now to a support group for couples that faced a miscarriage too, 'he said.

And after that Måns got back home, I told him what Nathan had told me and his reaction was the same as mine : 'What? I didn't even knew that he had a girlfriend, did you?'

'No, I didn't knew that either. But, I found it very sweet of him that he cares about us too, 'I said.

'Yes, that's true. So , what do you think? Are we going to that support group ?'he asked.

'Sure. Just let me send a message to Nathan, so that we know the exact date , hour and address, 'I said.

And a few days later we were at that support group, just talking with some random strangers who are going through the same thing.

'Ok, ladies and gentlemen, before you're all going home, I have a little announcement to make. After last week I'm gonna stop with this support group, but don't worry, the group still exist, only is it with another counsellor, 'said Christian.

We both found it very sad to hear that Christian was going to quit. And when it was his last week, I asked him : 'Christian, may I ask you something? Why are you gonna stop with the group?'