Back Home !!!!

Ok, I was glad that we were going home, but they wanted to changed their whole plan, so I still could go with them on tour. But, really, I didn't even asked for that.

But I knew that I just had to expect that fact, otherwise he will be upset.

We were back on the road, and normally I had to rest, but I had rest enough.

So, I kept Kirstin so company while she's drove off.

'And how is it with you ?' I asked her.

'I'm ok, but what about you? how are you're feeling now ?'she asked.

Typical Kirstin, even when she goes through a lot of pain, she's always worried about the other person.

'It goes on & off, I still have a lot of pain. But I can't take to many painkillers, maximum 3 a day. And I already took 2, so I have to wait till this evening, 'I said.

In the meantime Måns and Alexander came back down : 'So, that's already sorted, the fans who already bought a ticket, they will an e-mail with some explaining and a new ticket with the exact date ,'said Måns .

'And how is it with my lovely wife ?'he asked me a few minutes later.

'It goes, 'I said, but I knew that he wouldn't believe me.

'And why do I have the idea that you're not telling me the truth . I know you longer then today, 'he said.

'Ok, I'll go back to the others, 'said Alexander. He knew exactly when he had to go.

'Should I pull over or ?'asked Kirstin.

'No, just keep driving, 'said Måns.

I tried to get up, but I had so much pain, that I had to sit down again. AUW, and I think that the boys could hear me screaming till upstairs.

'Yeah, you're feeling well??? And that's why you're now moaning of pain ,'he said.

'No, you're right. I feel myself far from ok. But, I can't take any painkillers now, I have to wait till this evening, ' I said.

'How many did you already take ?'he asked.

'Two, one this morning and the second one two hours ago, 'I said.

'Ok, but this can't go further. So, you're gonna take some rest now and with that I mean sleep ,'he said.

Ok, he was right. I still had a lot of pain and apparently that scream was so loud, cause in a sec stood everyone back downstairs.

'Is everything alright here? Cause that scream, that was something ,'said Marcus.

'Sorry guys, I didn't mean to make you so worried, but I just had a very painful twinge, 'I said to him.

'And that's why you need to take that rest, we're almost at the ferry, so we're back home ,'said Måns.

I got, very carefully, up and drag myself to that sleeping couch. And it took me maybe 5 seconds before I felt asleep.

'Honey, wake up. We're home, 'said Måns.

I opened my eyes and indeed, we were back home.

And everyone was kinda surprised to see us back already, but when they heard the reason........

'So, how are you're feeling now? And did that son of mine took some good care of you ? 'his mom asked.

'Yes, he did. But sometimes he was a little bit too worried. He's a real sweetheart and it was his idea to coming back, so that I could recover , 'I said.