He finally admits to it

Måns gazed quickly to me and knew what really happened. He walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my forehead : 'One down, one more to go, 'he whispered.

'Yes indeed, 'I whispered back , I took his hand, but I felt the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

'OMG, are you guys alright?' asked Kirstin, when we were back on the Place Du Tertre.

'Yeah, we were sitting safely in the Louvre, 'I said to her.

If only she knew the truth and in the meantime I got a text from Philip.

'Philip? 'asked Måns me.

'Yeah, he wanted to know if it's true that Amanda's dead. And apparently we were right. They did found something that connects her with that crazy fan of yours, 'I said to him.

'Well, that's right on time, but they didn't tell you what the connection is, 'he said.

'No, not yet. First they had to be sure that Amanda had a double agenda, 'I said.

And it was now the third time that he escaped death, I really wonder who that guardian angel is.

In the meantime was it the talk of the town, even the newspapers were filled with it : "Who was that shooter? And who was the person that took the shooter out?"

Even it was our last day in Paris, the people were still talking about it at the breakfast table.

'So, is that portrait for gran any good? You guys did sat still while that man was making it ?'I asked Alex. Ok, I had to change the subject.

'Yeah, it's really a good portrait, Kirstin even took a picture of it, 'he said.

'It looks very good, but do you mind if I show that picture to Måns ?'I asked her.

'No, of course not, 'she said, without asking further.

I saw something on that picture that got me worried.

'Here, take a look at this picture and tell me, if you see something worrying on it, 'I said to Måns.

'Let me see. What do you mean exactly? Oh yeah, now I see it too, 'he said.

'There must be done something and I rather had it done by today, then tomorrow, 'I said.

'Yeah, you're right. I immediately call Nathan and Lars, 'he said.

And a little time later, we were sitting around the table, with Lars, Nathan and Scott.

And of course was Kirstin happy to see him again, cause she had to miss him for a while.

Ok, that was a little bit our fault.

'I'm really glad that you and Scott finally can meet eye to eye, 'I said to him.

'Yeah, he's a really good dude, 'he said.

'I already told you that, 'I said.

After that meeting we went straight to our rooms, cause we had to start packing. We just decided that it was better that we ride at night, then there wasn't that much traffic on the road.

And our kids could sleep further on the bus and to be really honest, I think we all could use some sleep.

'What are you going to do with those suitcases ?'I asked Måns.

'Carrying to the bus. What else I would do with them ?'he asked.

'Yeah, won't you put them back on the ground asap. I will carry those, cause with those bruised ribs of yours, I just don't want that you end up in the hospital, 'I said.