it started again and some great news

We really thought that it would be done by now, but after a few months, it started all over again.

This time there were phone calls, we picked up the phone, but we didn't hear a thing.

'Please don't tell me that it starts again, ' said Måns, 'I really thought that would be done by now.'

'Yeah, me too ,'I said to him.

But was it coincidence ? Or was someone staking us again?

A few months passed by and the birthday of Alex was getting closer.

I had enough to do with planning the whole party, not only for our family and friends. But also for his classmates.

'Maybe the boys wanna help too ?' asked Måns.

The kids were at his parents place for the weekend , they were going on a vacation to Belgium. His parents never visited my country and they loved to see Brussels and Antwerp.

'Yeah sure. If they want too ,'I said to him.

'Want too? No, they gonna be so glad that they can help us. Don't you know by now? They're crazy about our kids, 'he said.

And our kids had so much fun, when they boys were here.

They still followed their guitar lessons with Alexander and Effe. And for their new year they both got their own guitar.

'Thank you, mum and dad,' they both said to us.

And that one week they went with Måns his parent to Belgium was right on time.

We really had to do some spring break cleaning and of course the boys came to help us.

'Ok, Alex's new room. Which colour should we use for the walls? 'asked Måns.

'I don't know, maybe some light grey or light blue,' I said.

And Sophie's room? We had to paint hers as well. And after we finished painting those rooms, Måns was mister tease again.

'Don't you even dare, 'I said to him.

'What???? Don't you know me by now ,' he said. He walked to me, but I didn't noticed that he still had that paintbrush in his hand and he brushed with it on my cheek.

'Måns Petter Albert Sahlén Zelmerlöw, what did I just said, 'I said to him.

'Sorry honey, but I couldn't resist myself, 'he said.

'Ok, mister. It's payback time, 'I said and he knew what was coming. He saw me walking to that paint box, I putted my brush into it and I was about to throw it to him, when the door went open.

OOOPS!!! Marcus could duck in time, but Mathias came right after him, and he got the full blast of paint on his face and clothes.

'I thought that it was the meaning that the doors and the walls would be painted. And not people ,'he said.

'I'm really sorry. Normally that mister tease over there would got the full blast of it, but when the door got open, he could duck away ,'I said to Mathias. And I gave him a clean cloth so he could clean himself up.

'Apparently you really worked through. WAUW, the room looks amazing ,'said Marcus to us.

Yeah, we just wanted to be done with it, when our kids came back home.

I think we maybe slept for 4 hours every night in this week.

And when the boys were gone, we went under the shower, getting that paint off our faces.