Part 15

Franks P.O.V

God damn it now Poppy will never know what I was going to say maybe i can tell her later.

Poppy's P.O.V
After dinner we decided to watch a movie but after a while we got a bit bored and ended up playing beer pong (a drinking game).

Because I'm only 15 and not legal to drink my dad said I was only aloud to play a couple of rounds but once everyone else had played a lot of rounds they didn't care at all. I think out of everyone me and Frank were probably the most drunk.

At about 3 in the morning everyone decided they were gonna head off to bed but, because they were all so drunk they couldn't get home so they had to stay at ours. Ray on the sofa, Mikey with Gee and Frank in my room.
As we were walking to my room I whispered in Franks ear "do you want to carry on from where we left off earlier?" And he smirked in return.

When we got to my room we looked deeply into each other's eyes for a few seconds before I could feel Franks lips touch mine and just like earlier, I guided him to my bed, his hands on my hips and our tongues intertwining. Franks hand began to slide his hand up my shirt and as he did this I removed his, not long after him removing mine too. Without breaking the kiss we managed to remove the rest of our clothing.

And you can all guess what happened next....

A/n:
Sorry I haven't updated in like a million years writers block is a bitch, also thanks so much for 600 reads im so happy coz i thought this would only get like 2.
~lilzxoxo