"Riggs is running around with a shooter out there? Damn it, Martin." I groaned.

"Have you seen Murtaugh?" I asked, "He left because he has that pacemaker-replacement surgery today." She said and I nodded, relieved to hear he was safe.

I hushed her rambling as I heard footsteps in the hallway.

I pulled her behind a shelf, my head felt faint since I haven't been able to keep much down.

I held Lexie's hand tightly as the door slowly opened, I saw a familiar face and I sighed with relief.

"Bailey." I whispered and she turned swiftly after closing the door.

She closed her eyes and sighed before lowering her gun.

"Are you okay?" I asked walking up to her, Lexie trailed me carefully.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Cruz got shot in the arm trying to take guy down, he's okay though. He's been rushed to the hospital." She fed us info, per norm.

"But Deja, the shooter-- She's here for revenge." She said and I gave her a confused look, "She's the wife of one of the men that was in that bank, your first day." She said and I sighed heavily as I placed my hand on my face, I doubled over as I thought for a second.

"That's not all," She continued and I stood up abruptly, "She's here to kill the man that killed them." She said and my chest became tight.

"Riggs." I breathed, "She came here to kill Riggs." She confirmed and my steady hands became shaky.

My breath trembled as my little sister held me on my feet.

"Where is he? Have you seen him?" I asked her and she sighed, "Last time I saw him he was going to make sure everyone was okay downstairs, in the morgue." She said and I nodded, regaining my thoughts.

"Does he know that the shooter is after him?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Okay, okay, I'm going." I nodded.

"That's not a good idea." Bailey said and I sighed, "Bailey, get out of my way." I warned her.

"You'll have to go through me." She said and I pushed past her, stepping outside, "I won't let my sister die without me.. maybe it'll make you hate me less." Lexie said following me.

"Lexie, go back in there." I commanded her, "I won't, because even if you don't see me as your sister, you're mine. I still love you, whether you're capable of letting me or not." She said and I sighed heavily.

We started making our way down to Cahill's office, the glass was shattered, so either Riggs broke it or someone shot it.

I walked over towards the desk, "Young, what are you doing?" Cahill whispered harshly.

"Maureen, you're okay?" I breathed as I crouched down towards her, she was tucked under her desk.

She nodded, "I'm fine, I'm fine." She assured me.

We heard footsteps running down the halls and I grabbed Lexie and pulled her behind the desk as well, all three of us crowded behind.