01

Saeyeon POV

"Saeyeon! Wait for me!" Taehyung called out behind as we ran to the hall.

"Hurry up man! We're already late and it's going to be worse if Seokjin oppa finds out!!"

"Okok!!" he called back as he ran faster.
Giggling at his cute running, we quickly and quietly entered the hall before anyone could scold us for being late.

Taehyung and I were angels, made of pure light woven by God. And when I say God I mean G.O.D. [ played by Lee Minwoo from Shinhwa ] But he's actually a really funny guy though most of our heavenly squad preferred if he was a little more serious about the meetings that we had every few years about the situations on earth and Hell and would thus, give missions to angel's to solve such problems.

Hell. The demons that rule with their king Lucifer are seductive, hot and utterly cunning.

I've met one before and damn it was not pleasant. The demons had red-purple eyes while we angels had a electric blue and gold, the difference too big. Plus, we were better than those bitch demons.

"Attention all!"

I then looked up and saw my older brother, Seokjin who is a heavenly lieutenant in the squad, announcing God's arrival. I smiled, proud to see my brother have the Honour to announce God's arrival.Then, the doors opened and we saw Him.

"Ok kids let's get this meeting started!!!" He shouted as he sat down with a childish smile on His face.

We all giggled at His comment and our senior lieutenants stood to give the heavenly squad their missions before the next meeting which was in like 15 years or so.

Namjoon, one of the smartest and senior, then announced our missions as God was toying with the rings he had in His fingers.

"Lee Minhyuk and Bang Minah to receive Mission 2. Kim Jongin and Kim Seulgi to receive Mission 5..."

"Which Mission do you think we'll get this time?" Taehyung quietly asked me.

"I dunno. Maybe 7?" I replied as I shrugged my shoulders.

Usually our missions made us travel around earth to do stuff but it always changes as humans make so many things wrong in the world.

"Im Saeyeon and Kim Taehyung to receive Mission 1."

I walked forward to receive the mission slip from Namjoon when he softly whispered to me saying, "This is more dangerous than your other missions. Good luck."

Silently bowing back, I returned to my seat and thought what could be so bad about this mission that Namjoon would wish me luck on. Soon after everyone in the squad had received a Mission, the meeting was ended after we bade God farewell and went off to complete our missions.

"So, what's our mission this time?" Taehyung excitedly asked. I opened the Mission slip and read it to him.

"This Mission has been assigned to you two as it seemed that your skill set would be most useful here. You two will go to earth and try to stop an innocent young boy, Jung Hoseok from taking his own life. However, there will be demons around to ensure that Hoseok takes his own life so caution to be advised. I wish you two extra luck for this one."

As I finished the reading to Taehyung, he beamed at me excitedy again. Where did my friend get all his energy from? Well at least it puts a smile on my face.

"Ok then, let's go to earth!!!!"

Laughing, we flew down to earth with our angel wings and went to a certain family to make it seem as if we had always been their children and altered their memories with our power. After settling down nicely, Taehyung tried to make us look a little like siblings and when he did that, our eyes turned golden and electric blue which were our angel eyes. They're so pretty... I don't feel like changing my eye colour to a human's one. As we did look slightly similar, we faintly looked different too.

"Mission starts tomorrow at the school so good night, Saeyeon." Taehyung said to me as he closed my room door.

"Night!" I called back and fell asleep.

However, I felt as if a ominous presence was around the neighbourhood just as was about to fall asleep, causing me to get up in a flash.
But the presence disappeared as fast as it came, so I shrugged off the feeling in the end. Next morning our Mission starts. I wonder what it's like at a human high school...

Or rather, I'm curious how the fucking demons will try to stop us. Cos they can't.

But little did I know that my oh simple life was about to change drastically. Probably forever and ever.