Prologue

*1 Year Ago*

I watch my beautiful sister, fascinated by the ducks. For a 3 year old she has proven to be smarter has most kids. I wonder if I'll get to watch her grow up. Next year is senior year and if I'm moving away for college, I highly doubt I'll get to do so.

The sound of someone clearing their throat grabs my attention. A women who couldn't be more than 35 smiles at me. Some thing doesn't feel right. Her business attire screams that she is here to discuss a matter.

"Hello there, dear. You wouldn't mind me asking your name now, would you?" she asks smoothly.

"Alice. Alice Marshall. I'm sorry, is there something that you wanted?" realizing how rude that came out, I apologize to which she waves her hand dismissively.

"Sweetie, I just wanted to talk to your parents and you, if that's okay?"

"Oh sure! They're right there." I say, pointing out.

I call Felicity and she runs back to me. We walk to our little picnic spot.

"Dad, Mom, meet..." I trail off not knowing what to introduce her as.

"Kira. I work for a modelling agency, Sir. I couldn't help but notice what a beautiful young lady you have here. Before any questions, let me explain myself. I recruit models for Victoria's Secret. Every ten years, we recruit a fresh pool of teenagers. Alice here was a real eye catcher. I can feel the untamed talent flowing off of her. Her natural elegance and beauty had us awed. I knew at that moment that she would be the right client." she explains, throughout which my parents and I listen with our mouths hanging open. She wants me to model? For Victoria's Secret? I look around to see if this is some kind of a prank on a reality show.

"I'm sorry but correct me if I'm wrong, did you just ask if my daughter would be a model? For lingerie, that too?" my dad demands, clearly unhappy with the idea.

"Honey, let's not judge anything in a hurry.'' my mom reasons out.

That day Kira and my mom managed to convince my dad. When they asked me if this is what I wanted I was jumping up and down. Who wouldn't want to be famous right? But I was later warned about its dangers and the nuisance of publicity and how it could affect my schooling as well. Being a huge Hannah Montana fan, I came up with the idea of a disguise and a stage name, which they thought was pretty smart. After signing all the contracts and the documents, a new character was created in my life.

That was how Josephine Skriver was created.

And I couldn't be happier.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMG!!!
Okay, so I'm not exactly sure if I can continue the other book, could blame it as a writer's block I guess. But this plot popped in my head so I was like 'Hey! why not?'

This is just a preview of what is to come and what to expect! Follow me on all my social media babes again cuz why not?

I actually am a full time muser (its a lip syncing social media app- musica.ly) but I wanted to try out in a different field as well.

FOLLOW ME ON :

INSTAGRAM : @waywardvarsha

MUSICAL.LY : @waywardvarsha

SNAPCHAT : @varsha1325

TWITTER : @waywardvarsha

ENJOY AND STAY TUNED MY FELLOW MINIONS!

Fact of the day :

A crocodile cant poke its tongue out :p