Chapter 2

Chapter Two

--Christine's POV--

Yes! Finally! I thought as I hung up the phone with Justin. We are finally gonna get to Skype! I went over to my laptop and started to call him. He answered with a smile on his face, damn he got hot.

"Hey Justin!" I said a little to happy as I saw his smile quickly turn to a frown.

"Christine, why do you have a bruise on your face?"

H-how do I answer this?

"What do you mean?" I played dumb.

"I mean why do you have a bruise on your face?" His tone getting louder.

"We'll I'm a cheerleader now a-and I fell when we were doing the pyramid thing." I lied, I freaking hate cheerleaders.

He squinted his eyes "Your lying."

"No I'm not Justin..anyways how are you?" I quickly changed the subject.

He shook his head "I'm fine I guess..I mean I'm 19 now, getting to old," he sighed,although still smiling.

Oh right! Today's his birthday!

"OMG happy birthday!" I giggled.

He smiled gave me a boyish smiled "Thank you."

"Wow...the last time I saw you on your birthday you were 13 and just got a new djembe." I said, reminiscing in the memory.

"Wow, those were the days." he chuckled.

My phone started to ring. "One sec." I picked it up off the bed and read the caller ID.

Kyle.

I sighed and just ignored the call..I'm talking to Justin and I don't wanna ruin it.

"Who was that?" He asked, probably noticing my change in mood.

"Oh, nobody important." I fake smiled.

He gave me a questioning look but just moved on. "So, have you seen Ryan lately?" He asked

"Yeah, almost everyday." I smiled.

"Has he introduced you to Chaz yet?"

"No, something always comes up." I admitted.

"We'll I have to ask you something," he said seriously.

"Sure anything"

"We'll I was thinking-"

My phone started to ring again.

Damn you Kyle.

"I'm sorry, Ive gotta take this."

I answered the phone quickly, still in front of the camera with Justin.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you answer the first time?" He grunted.

"I'm busy what do you want?"

"What the fuck got you so busy that you can't answer my damn phone call?"

I looked at the screen to see Justin looking bored as he was doing something on his phone

"Not now alright? I'm video chatting with Justin."

That wasn't very smart of me to say

"Justin? That damn fag? Why the fuck are you talking to him? I swear to god Chris I will beat the shit out of you if-"

I hung up the phone quickly, something I will regret later but will appreciate now wanting to hear Justin's question.

"Sorry, continue." I smiled at him as he looked up from his phone.

"Oh, we'll I was thinking that you, Ryan, and Chaz can come on tour with me, we'll the rest of it anyway.. I'm in London right now and I really wanna see you, I-I mean you guys." He said scratching the back of his head with a hopeful look in his eyes."

I had to think about this..I mean if I leave what will Kyle do?

Justin cleared his throat gaining my attention back to him.

"I mean, I-if you don't want to-"

"No, trust me I do! I miss you beyond belief! Thank you so much Justin."

He gave me a cheesy grin and chuckled, nodding his head.

"Alright, but here's the thing, I've already sent a private jet over there to pick you guys up.. Can you be ready in 2 hours?" He asked hopeful.

"Anything for you," I smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you soon then"

"Ok,bye"

"Bye"

I heard him shout YES before he turned off the chat and I laughed. A real laugh for the first time in forever.

I'm so happy! You don't understand..I finally get to see my best friend..but I'm nervous too.. How is Kyle gonna react to this? Maybe I shouldn't tell him..and what if Selenas there? Ryan said she can be bitchy sometimes..

Whatever, I won't tell Kyle, maybe I can just leave..yeah, I'll tell my parents not to tell anyone and leave..that way he won't find out..at least for a couple days anyway.

----

So sorry about not updating in a LONG time! I forgot the password for this account and well.. You know how much of a struggle that is.

I love you guys so much for liking the story! Keep commenting, and voting, and sharing and I'll update more -tori