"I see you got your scrolls." Della said, a knowing smile on her face.

"Della! Della guess who was on Keefe's scroll?" I said, trying not to laugh again.

"Biana?" She guessed.

"Well, she was his number one, but that's not surprising. Lady Belva! Lady Belva is number 25!" I said, and Della burst out laughing.

"What's going on here?" 

"Belva! Belva is 25 on Keefe's scroll." Della said through her laughter. Alden started to laugh as well, and soon everybody but Keefe was laughing. As soon as we all calmed down, the adults left and I hailed Grady.

"Who's your number one?" He demanded.

"It was Fitz. I was his number one too, but we both agreed that we wouldn't end up together. Tam was my number two, and I was Tam's number one. Linh was Fitz's number two, and she was his number two. Dex got Marella, and Biana and Keefe got each other." I said, knowing they'd want who the others got as well. 

"That's good. You should start planning the wedding for you and Tam." Edaline said from behind Grady, smirking. 

"He hasn't even proposed yet guys." 

"Anything else?" THey prompted.

"Actually, yes. Lady Belva was on Keefe's scroll at number 25." I said, smiling slightly. They both laughed, and I smirked at Keefe, who glared at me. 

"Wait I just realized something." I blurted. 

"What?" Fitz asked, though he probably knew what I just realized. 

"Say we all got married to the people we're dating right now." I said. 

"Yes?" Biana said, waiting for me to continue.

"I'd be married to Tam, so that means I'd be related to Linh. But if Fitz got married to Linh, then by marriage I'd be related to all you guys. And since I'm related to Dex, you'd all be related to Dex. And if Keefe marries Biana, we'd all be related to Keefe as well." I said, confusing myself. "So, basically we'd all be related. Like sister and brother related for the most part. Dex would be cousin related." 

"That'd be awesome!" Linh said, grinning. 

"Let's make that happen!" Biana said. 

"Let's do that. Us boys are going out for a little." Fitz said, and with that all four boys light leaped away. 

"I bet Tam is going to propose!" Biana sang happily. 

"And Fitz! And Keefe!" I pointed out. 

"MOM!" Biana shouted. Della appeared in the doorway, smiling.

"Sophie explain what you just said to us." Biana said with a grin. So I did and Della's smile grew into a grin.

"Alden!" She called. Soon enough, Alden was told and he was smiling.

"We'll have one big family then." He said, smiling. Biana insisted I tell Grady and Edaline, who couldn't help but smile and laugh with me. Then they told Juline and Kesler, who were all for it. Two hours, later the boys appeared and pulled us outside.  Dex disappeared somewhere, and when I turned back around from looking for him, Tam was on one knee. I glanced over at Fitz and Keefe, who were also on one knee. They really were going to make it happen. I thought, smiling and turning to Tam, who was smiling up at me. 

"So, Soph, wanna marry me and make us all related?" Tam said. I laughed at his proposal, but was kinda glad it wasn't some sappy romantic proposal that all teen-aged human girls dreamed of having. 

"Sophie Song." I said, smiling. 

"I like the sound of that." He said.

"So, fianceé." I said. He grinned and stood up, slipping the ring on my finger. The main gemstone matched Tam's eyes almost perfectly, causing me to smile. 

Biana immediately grabbed my hand to inspect my ring

Biana immediately grabbed my hand to inspect my ring. I looked at her ring, and smiled. 

Her ring was beautiful

Her ring was beautiful. The dark blue gemstone accented her lighter blue eyes well, and went with everything she owned. Linh showed us her ring, eyes excited and happy. 

The diamond in the middle, meant to be the center of a flower, sparkled in the sun

The diamond in the middle, meant to be the center of a flower, sparkled in the sun. Linh played with the water in the air to create a shimmering surface surrounding the diamond, making the ring even more beautiful. I added a bit of electricity to her pool of water, making it light up. Like Councillor Karina said, there were many types of shocks. Linh shot a ball of water into the sky, and I light that one up with my electricity, as Linh and I created a show for the six of us. 

"That'd be perfect for when you two graduate Foxfire." Della said from behind us. 

~~~~

AND THAT'S THE END! Don't worry, I'm making an epilogue!