-12- Thomas

I storm into the hall after Lafayette. My blood boils as I walk over to him.
"Lafayette, I need to talk with you in the bathroom. Now." I grab his wrist and pull him into the restroom.
"les mon ami, what's wrong?" He asked in confusion, God it just made me want to punch him more.
"You know damn well what's wrong!" I throw my hands in the air and yell. He flinched.
"Non je ne know!" He steps back, I see fear in his eyes.
I feel like I didn't have any control over my body. My tone of voice wouldn't go under a yell.
"Yes you do, you knew I-I loved him and you just had to flirt with him!" My hands grab the collar of his shirt and he struggles to remove them, and I slam him hard against a wall.
Even though Lafayette is 5 inches taller than me, I can still beat the shit out of him. He looks at me with a confused and scared look.
"S'il vous plaît let me go Thomas!" He kicks me, but I stay in place. He wasn't that weak, it still stung.
"Fuck you! You steal the only person I've ever had feelings for and then act clueless about it? How motherfucking stupid are you?" I growl and kick him back in the stomach.
He wheezes and looks at me with fear in his face, "Je ne comprends pas I didn't do anything!"
I lift him higher, wanting to hold him by the neck. I grip his collar and lift my hand. I form a punch and Lafayette's eyes widen then close.
"Stop!" I turn my head, breathing heavily and red in the face. James is standing there, he has a scared look too.
James runs over and grabs my arms to let Laf down. Once he is down, Lafayette runs out the door and slams it behind him.
"What the actual fuck Thomas!" He pushes me away and has anger in his eyes.
"I'm sorry I didn't know what came over me," I have a softer tone now, my tone is always softer around James.
"I can't believe you've done this!" He looks at me with complete rage.
"James I thought I meant something to you!" My voice gets slightly louder as my temper gets the best of me.
"Thomas." He says in a blunt tone.
"I mean, I kissed you. You basically took me on a date and held my hand!" I start yelling again.
"Those things don't matter Thomas!" He screams back and starts bawling.
My tone got softer, "Well I thought they meant something,"
"I'm sorry," He looks at me with tears going down his face.
"James are you crying?" I step to him back he backs away.
"No I'm just allergic to j-jerks like you." He looks away and sniffs.
There was a moment of silence and James wipes his tears.
"Thomas you can't force this, I wasn't telling the truth. I don't have feeling for him, I have feelings for you!" My heart drops and more tears form in his eyes, "But if you are going to hurt people like this I don't think I want to be with you," I reach out my hand to his cheek but he pushes it away, "Maybe my friends were right, I should have stayed away from you."
He sniffs and rushes out.
I stand alone in a small restroom. My eyes are wide and I feel tears on my face. I haven't cried in awhile.
(I'm sorry for writing this, Payton please forgive me)