𝟏 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝟏

Song: SUBURBIA - Troye Sivan
_________________________________

Yoosung let out a tired sigh, flipping to the next page of the math textbook in front of him before pointing to a problem that looked easy enough.

"Saeran do this one"

There was no response. Looking to his left, Yoosung noticed the red-head pretending to sleep, his top half slumped over the table obnoxiously.

"Saeran come on, you called me here to study. And I know you're not sleeping" He insisted.

Saeran sat up with a loud groan and stretched his arms behind his head before leaning back in his seat with a cheeky grin.

"You should know that 'studying' is just an excuse to see you" He pouted playfully. "I can't believe you actually brought school work"

"I also know that you failed a test in calculus. How does that make me look if I'm supposed to be your tutor?"

"If anyone says anything bad about your tutoring skills just tell me and I'll deal with them"

"Just do the math problem"

Yoosung passed Saeran the pencil, laughing as he took it reluctantly and attempted to focus. Resting his chin on the pad of his hand, he pulled out his phone and checked for any new messages while Saeran presumingly attempted to finish his work.  The sudden brush of warm lips against his neck letting him know that the other had gotten distracted. Placing his phone on the table, he turned and shot Saeran a glare, just to get a satisfied smirk from the redhead in response.

"What if someone walks in?"

"Then they'll get a nice show" Saeran shrugged.

Yoosung blushed. "Don't say things like that"

"Come on, I've been looking forward to seeing you all day. I'll stop if you give me one kiss"

"Just one?" Saeran nodded. "Fine"

Impatiently pulling the brown-haired boy's chair closer to his, Saeran smirked, placing a gentle peck on the other's lips, his face heating up in response. "Not bad right?"

Yoosung nodded, expecting him to pull away and get back to work, but Saeran had other plans. The red-head kissed him once more, making him gasp at the urgency in his movements. Without warning Saeran slid his tongue into Yoosung mouth, sliding his hand up the brunette's thigh as they kissed each other more passionately.

Whilst fighting the urge to put his hands in Saeran's hair and entertain his advances, Yoosung heard the bedroom door open. The pair pulled away from each other at the sound and looked toward the doorway. It was Ms.Choi.

"Fuck" Saeran mumbled.

Yoosung's instincts barely fought between fight or flight as he sprang up immediately, Saeran quickly pulling him back down to his seat.

"I'll talk to her" He whispered.

Yoosung didn't even get a chance to protest before the red-head approached his mother. She had a mortified look on her face but that didn't stop her from speaking.

"How dare you" She began. "You can't be a disgrace on your own? You have to drag Yoosung into your bullshit too?"

"It's not like that-"

"Shut up!"

"Why can't I-"

"Shut the hell up!" Ms.Choi bellowed as a loud slap rang throughout the room.

Yoosung's eyes widened as he held back a gasp. Of all the things that she could've done, he hadn't expected her to slap Saeran. It was uncalled for and he wasn't even given the chance to explain himself.

"So disrespectful, I should teach you a lesson. I'm tired of your antics. Pack your shit and get the hell out!"

Saeran stood there with his fist balled tightly, silent. Ms.Choi let out a huff and left the room, slamming the door behind her. Once she was gone Yoosung ran up to Saeran and tried to touch the cheek she'd slapped but he turned away at the gesture.

"Saeran are you-"

"Wait for me outside, I have to pack my things" He replied as he turned to get a bag from the closet.

"But- Are you okay?" The brown-haired boy asked.

Saeran ignored him, proceeding to pack his things once he'd found a duffel bag to put them in.

"Saeran I'm not trying to upset you, I'm just worried. You can talk to me-"

"Yoosung" He interrupted, warning Yoosung not to push any more in a somewhat gentle tone. "Please, just wait outside"

The evident hurt in Saeran's voice made Yoosung want to reach out to him, hug him, something but he understood that the latter probably just needed a moment to collect himself. The brown-haired boy packed his textbooks and reluctantly went outside to wait.

Standing there on the curb by the light post, he stared blankly at the street ahead and the houses sitting along it. This neighborhood was a place Yoosung had come to know over many years and it still hadn't changed much in terms of how things looked. The people, however, had definitely changed.

Up the road, Saeyoung and his girlfriend Arielle were approaching the house, walking hand in hand. The brown-haired boy hadn't even noticed them until Saeyoung began to wave his arms and yell his name.

"Yoosung!" He grinned.

Yoosung waved back, forgetting the chaos that had just ensued before for a brief moment. Saeyoung jogged up to him, leaving Arielle to catch up at her own pace.

"What're you doing here? Tutoring my idiot brother again?"

"I guess you could say that" Yoosung shrugged.

"Were you waiting for a cab? Let me take you home, my car's parked in the garage" Saeyoung offered.

"No that's okay I-"

"Let's go" Saeran hissed, cutting the latter off as he walked past the pair and went straight to mounting his motorcycle.

Saeyoung gave Yoosung a look of surprise and he shrugged, unsure how to explain the situation at that moment, before joining Saeran by his bike awkwardly.

"Where're you going that you can't even say hello to your only brother?" Saeyoung teased.

Saeran ignored his brother and sighed as Yoosung joined him on the bike and wrapped his arms around his middle. Knowing Saeyoung was watching them made Yoosung feel embarrassed, he didn't know about their relationship and probably thought it was weird for the two of them to be going somewhere alone.

"I won't be coming home tonight so don't wait up" Saeran stated as he turned and fastened his helmet on the other's head. "Is that okay?"

Yoosung nodded, biting his lip nervously as his face started to heat up.

"Just make sure you get Yoosung home safely. Don't take him to execute one of your drug deals with you"

Saeran rolled his eyes and let out a deep breath before turning and driving down the road without a word. Yoosung held onto him tightly as he always did when they went on rides like this, but this time the latter felt his lover relax into his arms more the farther they got from the house. Although he was happy to be with Saeran when he'd needed him most, Yoosung couldn't help but worry that Saeyoung may be suspicious of them.