19

you guys r always so quick to read this im shocked

"tyler," josh groaned dramatically. "i'm so bored."

"josh," tyler groaned in response. "me too."

"what are we gonna do," the blue haired boy asked, staring up at the ceiling.

"um, i don't know what we're gonna do. but i know what i'm gonna do." tyler sat up from the bed and unplugged his phone from the wall before sitting on the floor. "i haven't been on tumblr in forever."

"tumblr? gay." josh rolled his eyes, a little upset that he had nothing to do.

"you're gayer," the brunette fired back.

"maybe," josh nodded in response. "welp, since you're occupied, guess i'll go jerk off in the bathroom."

"josh!" tyler squealed in disgust. "what the fuck!

"i'm joking, sorry," the man laughed lightly. "but i guess i'll just lay here until you decide on something we can both do."

"you're so annoying," the brunette complained. "what do you even want to do?"

"um," josh thought for a while, biting his lip as he did so. "i have no idea."

"then stop complaining," the boy replied, absentmindedly scrolling through his phone. josh sighed before rolling onto his side, a frown on his face.

josh hated being bored. it was like the end of the world for him. it made his life seem more dull and depressing than it already was. he couldn't just sit around and waste his numbered days.

"do you wanna steal stuff," josh suddenly asked, trying to cure his boredom.

"why," the boy asked, not wanting to leave his current tumblr venture.

"to do something," josh stood up from the bed and grabbed a hoodie from their bag of clothes.

"i mean," tyler turned his phone off and looked up at the man. "i guess."

"cool," josh smiled, the sight causing a flutter in tyler's chest. the younger boy grabbed the room key from their pile of things before following josh out of their room.

the boys walked down the hallway, into the elevator, and out of the hotel in silence. "so," tyler began. "where are we going?"

"i don't know yet, but it'll be somewhere good," josh decided, getting into their stolen vehicle.

"vague," tyler observed, a slight smile on his face. "but i guess i'll go with it."

"aw," josh smiled brightly, worsening tyler's butterflies. "you're accepting my lifestyle."

"whatever," tyler laughed, looking over at josh. the two drove for a while in a comfortable silence. tyler gazed out the window, occasionally sneaking glances at josh while josh kept his eyes on the road. "that place looks nice." tyler gestured to a modern looking clothing store.

"looks like we'll be stopping by then," josh smirked. "did you bring the coupons?"

"do you mean the 'take what you can for free and run' coupons, or the 10% off ones?" the brunette joked back, a playful smile on his face.