Trying for more

As the months went by my love for my little boy grew stronger. He was a mommys boy for sure. He was now 6 months old and could say mama and on an occasion dada but that only happened twice a week at the most. But I was at the stage where I wanted more children. More children with my fabulous comrade. He was so good with Ivan and cared so much for him and me. I loved him so much. We are sat on the sofa cuddled up watching movies whilst Ivan was on a weekend away with Olena. She insisted we had aline time once a month so we agreed to let her have Ivan for one weekend a month.
"Comrade..." I approached him carefully.
"Yes love?" He said just as warily as I.
"I love you!" I said. I had decided I wanted to get pregnant then surprise him so somehow I had to simultaneously get pregnant. It couldn't be that hard as literally just calling him 'my comrade' or 'my Dimitri' just sent him on fire with passion and desire.
"I love you too!" He said then kissed me. I deepened the kiss and one thong led to another and bam I may just have got what I wished for.

I waited for the symptoms to start to show. One was very clear. Cravings. Both physical and food cravings. So I went out and got a test just to make sure. I was right pregnant. Now to tell Dimitri. I have found this way that people do it by blindfolding there partner and making them eat baby food or touch something so I may do that.

"Comrade come here a sec!" I asked from our bedroom. He came as quickly as humanly possible.
"Whats up ?" He asked curiously.
"Okay this may sound odd to start with but all will be revealed. Put on this blindfold." I handed him the fabric and he tied it around his eyes. I faked going to punch his face to see if he could see. Nope he couldn't. So I got out the baby onesie that I got that was a white with grey stars and said 'I love my daddy to the stars and back' soppy I know. I placed in is hands.
"Guess what it is." I said with a mischievous grin.
"Roza!" Dimitri whined. I was going to have fun with this.
"Just shut up and guess what I just handed you. I know for a fact you will love it!" I said giggling to my self. He scrunched up his face as he felt what was in has hands. It took him 2 minutes until a face of realisation appeared and a wide smile spread.
"Roza, is this a baby onesie?" He asked not hiding his excitement.
"Why yes it is. No why would I have a tiny new born onesie?" I asked cheekily.
"Your pregnant!" He exclaimed ripping off the blindfold and engulfed me in a hug and spun me around. He put me down and gave me a big passionate kiss. I pulled away before much more could happen.
"Slow down comrade. Im already pregnant. And you haven't even see the onesie." I said and pouted at the end. It took me forever to find the right one so he better appreciated it. He looked at it and bent down so he was level with my non visible baby bump.
"And I live you little one and your mama too. Forever and always." He placed a kiss on my stomach and stood back up.
"I do Roza. I love you so much and never doubt that. You have given me two precious and perfect children and I cant thank you enough. I love you my love." He said and kissed me again.
"I love you too comrade. We love you daddy!"