The plan

Just a day after our little meeting with Randell I got a phone call from my father saying he has been captured and is awaiting my punishment.
"Dimitri, love, sit down. I want to explain what that phone call was last night-" I started. "I rang Abe. He has Randell right now and Im going to his to give him a little 'talk'. And sorry comrade but nothing you say will stop me. He tried to hurt Ivan so I'm gonna hurt him." I say the last bit with gritted teeth. 
"Im coming with you. Roza I have wanted to see that bastard suffer for hitting my mother for so long now I can. Not only did he do that now he has threatened my soulmate and my sweet innocent boy. Im going to drop of Ivan to my mothers then we will go."

Time skip to the Randell punishment.

We pulled up outside the mansion. I was so ready to do this. The bastard deserved what he was about to get.
I walked into the dark gloomy room where Randell was being held. Dimitri hasn't said anything but his eyes looked ready to kill and I didn't blame him. What he had seen as a child of his father was far from okay or ordinary. It was what created doubts in his mind about himself being able to be a good father. 
"Comrade you ready?" I asked him because we were about to approach his 'father'.
"Roza, Ive wanted to do this for a long time. Are you ready my love?" He asked with a worried look. We had stopped in our tracks facing each other.
"He...... he tried to kill me and my baby ...... I cant get over it. I need this. I need to show him how much it hurts to feel the pain of nearly losing someone you hold near and dear. It hurt so much that someone could hate a small innocent baby. I mean he is his grandson for crying out loud." At this point I was in a state if tears. The pregnancy hormones were still in my system it turns out.
"Settle Roza. Its okay he cant and wont hurt you or Ivan anymore." He pulls me into a hug and I nod against his chest.
After a minute of composing myself we head the rest of the way to Randell.
I approach him first. I clench my fist and release all my anger towards him punch by agonising punch. By the time I had stopped punching him his face was covered in blood. I laughed at the sight.
"Not so bold now are we. You fucking disgust me." I say through gritted teeth.  I let Dimitri have his fun before I start the actual pain. All he did he break a few bones and repeated why he was going it. For breaking his mothers bones for everything he did to his family.
I chuckled deeply when I saw the trolley of weapons be pulled i by my beloved father. This is gonna be fun. I started with a simple blade and chopped off his fingers one by one. He cried out in pain. It made my anger simmer down to know that he  is suffering. Once I got bored of his screaming I took the silver stake and pushed it through his heart.
"Comrade lets go home. Thanks dad for letting us do this." I said in a small voice. I know I shouldn't but now that all my anger has gone I felt a little bad maybe he just wanted to know his grandson and we were stopping him maybe he changed. No. No don't think that he still stuck his teeth into you he hasn't changed. Don't feel bad for him. I say to myself.  It gave me a bit mire confidence.
"Okay Roza. Lets go get our son and go home." Dimitri said pulling my close by my waist. I cozied up to his side as we walked back to the car.