Shopping

It was Sunday, a day in which I could just sleep in all day. It was my deal with God. I would pray now and then if he let me sleep on Sundays. Anyway my plan for the morning was sleep as I had no classes or training but Lissa had other ideas l. She was holding a party for all the senior students, dhampir and moroi. She told me we had to go shopping for new outfits. I hare shopping but I will do anything to make Lissa happy so I reluctantly agreed. She had two guardians, Dimitri and Alberta. Then there was me, a novice but I would guard Lissa with my life. We left during the day (moroi night) and went into many shops. She took me straight to Victoria Secret to by some things that I know a certain someone would enjoy. I only got one thing from the whole shopping trip, a lacy burgundy bra and thong set. I was going to wear it tonight to surprise my comrade. Otter than that Lissa had purchased everything else. She spoilt me rotten I actually had to beg her to stop spending her money on me. In the end she had gotten me a new dress and heels. The dress was made for me. It was perfect in every way. It had a sweet heart neckline showing just enough cleavage it was black and showed off all my curves and beauty. It was very similar to the one from the equinox dance but just slightly differant. The only thing wring with it was that it only just went passed my butt. When I tried it on I matched it with black 6 inch heels. I walked I got a smirk and a lustful stare from Dimitri and a massive hug from Lissa. "Its perfect Rose you look stunning!" She squealed.

It was time to get ready. Dimitri was in my room as he refused to leave my side since the 'accident', thats what we call the miscarriage as it just was too hard to call it by its actual term. I walked out of the bathroom in my new underwear and my hair in loose curls floating down my back looking almost weightless. He just stared at me in absolute awe. "See something you like comrade?"
"I see everything I want, need and love." He said as he came closer to kiss me. I giggled at his comment and put on the new dress and heels. I didnt wear much make up just red lipstick and mascara. There was a knock at the door it was Lissa. She threw her arns in the air and screamed "you look beautiful Rose!"
"You look beautiful too Liss now lets go!" I pulled out of my room and I blew a kiss at Dimitri and left.