Last Day

So, things with Junior were actually great and I kind of got used to the kissing and all of that in a few weeks. Angie was still my friend and was still against it. My sister was as well, and did almost anything to try to break us apart and show me he wasn't good enough for me. But everybody else agreed to the fact that we should be together, so I listened to the majority. That was not a good decision.

It was the last day of school and we had an ice cream party in the class. It was really fun and we were happy we were going to see each other in summer school, so we wouldn't miss each other that much. Summer school started in two weeks and ended just a week before school started. That was the only thing I didn't like. I had to actually go to school my whole summer. But at least it was just from 8:30am to 12:00pm and Ms. Peralta said we were going to have a trip every Friday, so it wasn't that bad after all.

At the end of the day, Junior gave me a picture of him because he wanted me to remember him for the days we weren't going to see each other. "Really? This guy is so lame! How am I supposed to forget him in two weeks? Ugh! He is too cheesy and he's taking this way too serious.", I thought, but I acted as if I actually cared about his picture.