Chapter 9.

Monday at lunch and Tee went outside to meet Carmen for lunch when she did she saw Ryan pinning Carmen new boyfriend Jack against the wall.

"Ryan what are you doing"Tee says.
"Giving this idiot something for"Ryan says.
"He hasnt done anything to you leave him alone"Carmen says.
"Ryan let go off him"Tee says but he didnt let him he punched him twice.
"Ryan"Carmen says Jack mates got Ryan off him.

"What the hell is wrong with you"Tee asked.
"Me"Ryan says.
"Yeah you know what i thought you changed but i guess i was wrong"Tee says walking away.

"Tee"Ryan says.
"Leave me alone"Tee says back.
"You heard her lover boy"Jack says as he punched him one more time before leaving.
"Dont come near  Tee or me,Jack any of us again do you hear me"Carmen says as they walk off.

"This isnt good"Moe says.
"No kidding come on"Bailey says as they head off.

"WHAT"Jody says.
"Afrer everything"Tyler says.
"There has to be a reason i mean Ryan crazy at times but he wouldnt be like that for no reason"Moe says.
"He's right you two make sure Tee is ok were gonna find Ryan"Jody says as Moe and Bailey nod.

Tyler and Jody found Ryan at the skatepark he was skateboarding on the ramp up and down as they go over.

"Well want to explain"Jody says.
"Not really"Ryan says.
"Ryan its us just tell us what happened"Tyler says.
"Ask Carmen she was there"Ryan says.
"We dont want to hear from her we want to hear it from you"Jody says as she stops his skateboard and takes it off him

"Seriouly"Ryan says.
"Yep come on up here your not getting this back until you explain"Jody says sitting on the ramp.

Ryan looks at Tyler.

"If i was you i'd listen to her"Tyler says sitting beside Jody as Ryan sighs and goes up sitting beside.

"Come on tell us"Tyler says.

Ryan took a deep breath "Carmen has been telling her new boyfriend about everybody in the dumping ground and there past why they were there he started talking about Tee and Johnny and getting abused Carmen just stood there with a smile and then he bought up chloe and i punched him there you have it cam i have my skateboard back"Ryan says.
"Nope not yet"Jody says.
"Wait Carmen has been telling him about us"Tyler says.
"She has no right especially as Tee is supposed to he her bestfriend Tee still gets nightmares"Jody says.
"Thank god Johnny isnt here, Jack would have been dead if he was"Tyler says.

"So you were sticking up for Tee and then he spoke about you and Chloe so you punched him"Jody says.
"Its what he was saying about everyone though Tee how she scared of everything and how nobody actually likes her they all prefer Carmen, how she has to have her big brother fight her battles and get beaten up more than her all that crap then mentioning Chloe and her incident and how she'll remain in a wheelchair all that crap"Ryan says.
"What an asshole"tyler says.
"You know what this is all Carmen fault and i am gonna get her for that acting innocent"Jody says getting up still having hold of Ryan skate board.

"Oh no"Tyler says as he and Ryan follow behind her as she heads back to the dumping ground.

"Where the hell is Carmen"Jody shouts.
"In the loung"Floss says.
"Everything ok"Kazima says.
"Yep perfect"Jody says walking in.

"Oi who the hell do you think you are"Jody shouts.
"Excuse me"Carmen says.

Ryan and Tyler just walked in as Mike walks out the office.

"Ryan a word now"Mike says.
"Wait Mike your gonna want to get involved in this"Tyler says as they head to the lounge.

"I have no idea what your on about Jody"Carmen says as she read her magazine, Jody snatches it off her and throws it across the room.
"What the hell jody"Carmen says.
"You have no right telling your new boyfriend about our past"Jody says.
"What?" Everyone said.
"Wait youve been telling him about us"Bailey asked.

"Yeah hes using that to bully and tease us like he already has with Tee"Jody says.
"What"Tee says.
"Yep Ryan was sticking up for you because your bestfriend told her boyfriend about yours and Johnny past about Kieth everything she stood there letting him and when ryan was sticking up for you  he started going on his background and talking about Chloe"Jody says.

"Carmen is this true"Tee asked.
"No she's lieing id never let him tease or say anything like that towards you"Carmen says.
"Liar"Jody shouts back.
"How would you know you werent even there"Carmen says.
"I dont have to be there because i know what your like you do anything to fit in but telling him about our past is not ok its our past not yours"Jody says.

"Enough jody go calm down in your room ill talk to you in a minute"Mike says as she leaves with Tyler behind her.
"Ryan my office now"Mike says as Ryan walks out.
"And Carmen dont even think about leaving your straight after"Mike says to her as he leaves.

"Tee i'm so sorry i didnt know Jack was doing that i got there few minutes before you did"Carmen says.
"Why tell him anything in the first place"Tee says.
"I dont know he asked and i just told him what he wanted to know"Carmen says."Tee please your my best friend"Carmen then says.

"Am i, i would never drag up your past just because a boy wants to know ever"Tee says.
"I know and i'm sorry but i love him and i didnt want to keep any secrets from him"Carmen says.
"They werent your secrets Carmen they were mine and Johnny's"Tee says.

"Enough"May li says.
"Dont even think about talking to me for awhile Carmen you hear me"Tee says as she ran upstairs just as Ryan came out and headed upstairs.

"Carmen"Mike says as she walks in.

Ryan was in his room when he hears a knock.

"Go away"Ryan asked.
"Its me Tee"Tee says says.
"I said go away"Ryan says Tee didnt listen and went in.

"I'm sorry Ryan i should have asked you what happened instead of thinking the worst"Tee says.
"Yeah well its done with now"Ryan says.
"I guess you hate me now huh"Tee says.
"I dont hate you i dont think anyone could hate you"Ryan says.
"I am really sorry"Tee kept saying as she sat on his bed ryan had enough and kisses her.

He broke the kiss as Tee smiled biting her lip and looks down.
"Well atleast that kept you quiet"Ryan says.
"Are we ok"Tee says.
"Yeah were fine"Ryan says Tee smiles and kisses his cheek.
"Thanks for sticking up for me today"Tee then says and walks out.

"I'm ok now"Jody says.
"Good"Tyler says as they sat on Tyler bed together.
"This place drives me insane"Jody says.
"But you love it i mean if you never came here you would of never met me"Tyler says.
"Ok so something good came out of coming here"Jody says as Tyler smiles.

"So how about we forget about that and think about what movie were gonna watch saturday"Tyler says.
"Sounds good"Jody says with a smile.