Lucas

Josh Pov
It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Maya, I wonder if she's avoiding me or trying to explain to her friends.
Maya's pov
"Lucas why are you mad?" I yelled at Lucas turning him towards me before he walked out the door.
"Because Maya! He's what like 20 years old and you are only 16! He's too old for you!" Lucas responded.
"Lucas are you jealous that I like Josh and not you?" I asked him. He looked at me then looked down staring at his shoes.
"LUCAS I SWEAR TO GOD YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE BUT YOU PICKED RILEY SO DO NOT COME TO ME TELLING ME WHO I "CANT DATE" JUST BECAUSE YPUR JEALOUS IM NOT WITH YOU! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN I LOST FEELINGS FOR YOU A LONG TIME AGO", I grabbed my things and went out his house, closing the door loudly.
Ugh why does he always do that he has to get the fact in his head that I don't like him anymore.
"Hey watch where your going" I looked up at the person that bumped into me.
"Josh? Hey, we haven't talked in a while how's it been".
"Why were you coming out of Lucas's house?" Josh looked disappointed so I told him everything from him being jealous and me yelling at him for it.
"Phew ok I thought you were going to say something like 'I like Lucas'" Josh hugged me walking away.
"See you sometime," I called to him. It's nice seeing him. I smiled walking home.

I'm so sorry guys for not posting I forgot to load this app on my new phone and I just found this one and decided to write something I will probably right more now

Ily💕