Detention

As Maya walked into detention she was shocked, she was the only one in it. Maya sat down at her desk waited to see who her detention teacher was going to be. Shocked again she saw that Josh was her teacher.
  "Josh? Why are you here?" Maya asked scrunching her eyebrows together.
  "My brother needed to get Auggie from school so I offered to take detention" Josh explained to Maya.
   Maya pulled out her phone and started texting Riley.
To Riley: My detention teacher is Josh😍 I think I can make him let me out early.
    "Get off your phone this is detention", Josh looked at Maya trying not to laugh.
    "Do you have any secrets Boing" Maya asked Josh with a huge smile on her face.
    Josh looked down and silently whispered, "Nah I speak about everything I do".
  "What?" Maya said because she couldn't hear what he said. But instead of talking Josh just shook his head. Josh took a deep breathe and asked Maya if she had secrets.
  "Mmmm I don't know. I tell Riley everything and I think she tells Mr and Mrs. Mathews so, if you want to know things about me you just ask them."
  Maya had a secret she never told anybody, Riley didn't even know. She didn't want to tell Josh, even though she liked him and wanted to be with him when she got older, she thought he would tell someone and this secret was too big. She thought if he knew he would trust to tell her what his secret was, because she knew he was hiding something.
   "If I tell you something you have to promise you won't tell anyone. Got it?" Maya said seriously to Josh looking him right into the eyes.
   "Got it" Josh replied to Maya continuing to look into her beautiful blue ocean eyes.
  "Here it goes......"

I decided to post on more today so I hope you like it💕 I will try to post tomorrow but I have my best friends birthday party to go to so I might miss a day so this will make up for it. Comment what the secret of Maya's should be💓 thank you for reading love you Bye🔥👋🏼