Part 6

Daryl's POV
We both sat on his bed as he sat there trying to think of song to play.

"Okay I'll play 7 years by Lukas Graham, if you know this song."

"Pff. Nah." I smirked as he grinned at my response. He started playing. I watched his fingers play with string of guitar as it let out beautiful music. I looked up at him as he opened his mouth and started singing. I felt myself get heated up. His voice was beautiful.

"Soon I'll be sixty years old, my daddy got sixty-one
Remember life, and then your life becomes a better one..." He sang. I laid down and closed my eyes. I listened to his voice as he stopped singing, still playing the guitar. I heard him putting away the guitar as I opened one eye, seeing he was laying down next to me.

"That was nice." I stared at him as he smiled.

"Thank you.." He kissed me as I answered. The kiss got passionate but it was sweet. He got on top of me as we continued to kiss. I felt his arm under my shirt touching my stomach. I bit his bottom lip as he moaned.

"Daryl. Can we... Go further..." He whispered into my lips. We stared at each other's eyes. Thinking about it... I got scared. I licked my lips not knowing what to say.

"I don't know." I whispered as he started to kiss my neck softly.

"I'll be the bottom one. Daryl. I can't take it anymore. I want you." He whispered as his warm breath hit my neck. I slowly nodded.

"Okay." I whispered as he kissed me and started to raise my shirt up. He pulled it off as we both sat up and I unbuttoned his shirt. I ran my hand down his chest as he closed his eyes. I pushed him into the bed and got on top of him. I kissed near his collarbone and bit into it as he inhaled sharply. I sucked on it for a while. I pulled away, seeing a big red mark. I started kissing him as he unzipped my pants.

"Not yet." I whispered and shoved his hands against the mattress. He stared at me for a while as I grinded against his crotch. He closed his eyes and moaned quietly.

"Daryl stop teasing." He whispered as I pecked him and pulled pants away seeing his hard member. I froze. What if I fuck up?

"Have you ever done this?"

"Yeah... With a girl. I was pretty drunk. Heh..." I remembered the moment but it wasn't so fun... "Have you?"

"Yeah. First time with a girl, done this with a guy. Both ways." He smirked as I got on top of him and kissed him passionately. He pulled off my pants and threw them somewhere.
There is no going back from this, Daryl. I let out a quiet sigh and looked into his eyes. I stared at them, getting lost. Why did I fall for this guy in first place? What are my feeling for him? He says he loves me, but do I? I don't understand what I feel...

"Daryl?" Paul called me out as I got back into reality. "Are you okay? We can stop, I'm not forcing you."

"Nah, I'm good."

"Wait..." Paul smirked and got up picking something from a drawer. He turned off the lights leaving only table light on. IT was pretty dark, but more comfortable than before. He laid down and threw few stuff on the bed.

"It's lube and condom." He said. I nodded and kissed him passionately. While kissing they both pulled away each other's underwear. We parted away from each other and looked down at each other's lengths. When we looked back, Jesus started laughing as I chuckled.

"You have a huge dick, Daryl. How the hell is it gonna be inside of me?" He laughed as I buried his face out of embarrassment in crook of Paul's neck.

"Shut up.." Daryl whispered as Paul slowly calmed down.

"Come on. Warm me up."He said as I nodded. I knew what to do because of my few gay friends and internet... I picked the lube and squirted into my hand I laid down and massaged his entrance.

Third POV
Paul bit his lip as Daryl slowly entered one finger making Paul moan. It made Daryl hard. He slowly started moving it as Paul quietly moaned. After a while he moved another finger as Paul wrapped his hands around Daryl and pushed him closer and moaned into his ear.

"Daryl. Go... Now." Paul moaned as Daryl pulled out his fingers and took the condom putting it on his hard member. Daryl pressed his member next to Pauls entrance. He breathed in and slowly entered as he bit his lip trying not to moan.

"Mmm. Fuck." Daryl grunted. Paul let out a loud moan out of pleasure feeling Daryl inside of him. Daryl started slowly thrusting as Paul moaned. Daryl couldn't wait, he wanted Jesus to moan louder, he wanted him all. Daryl kept thrusting faster and faster as Paul kept moaning louder. The whole bed was shaking, creaking.

"Right there, Daryl!" cried out digging his nails into Daryl skin making him grunt. "I can't hold it anymore"

Jesus was at his limit, so was Daryl. Daryl took Jesus length and started pumping Jesus. It didn't take long as after few strong thrusts Jesus arched his back and came in Daryl's hand moaning really loudly, almost screaming. After seeing Paul coming out like this Daryl took couple thrusts and came into the condom burying his face in Paul's chest, letting out a moan. Daryl collapsed next to Paul. Their heavy breathing was only sound they heard. After a while, when they could actually speak Daryl gulped loudly.

"This was amazing..." He managed to breath out. Paul nodded and covered them both in sheets.

"This was amazing for me because it was with you..." Jesus said and rest his head on Daryl chest as he wrapped his arms around shorter male.

{A/N} I hope you enjoyed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)