V

I know that you're not going to vote. :P 

Recap

What ? He came to rescue? That doesn't sound good. I have a feeling that the culprit is near me. I've a feeling and I know it but I don't have the evidence. The unexpected friendship. He left me on the corridor and might have hidden somewhere and pushed me from the stairs. I remember he saw me leaving the music room. Perhaps he followed me and hurt me. Then he made an act that he saw me lying on the floor. 

Wow! Fuchsia That's it. That's a possible explanation. But there's something that you did not answer to. WHY? Why did he do all these? I couldn't get an answer. Maybe I'm simply suspecting an innocent guy. It might Anna. Either she herself or she might have hired someone. 

The car stopped. 

"We reached Red Cross. Go in. I'll wait for you here. " He snapped. 

****

We reached? I was feeling weak. What if the report is....I can't even think about it. My head aches. OH Jesus! Please help us. We don't have money. We don't have a family. We don't have anything our own. I tried to open the door but Aaric stopped me. 

"I can do that for you." He smiled. I stared at him. I tried to fake smile so that he couldn't get hold of the inner feelings but I failed. 

"Thanks." I rushed out of the car and ran towards the entrance. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. My mind and heart kept calling upon him. 

Please Fuchsia don't collapse. You have to be ready to hear whatever shit it is. I tried to make up my mind but again, FAILURE. I dragged myself and somehow reached the reception. 

"Can I - Can I ..Ugh- Can you tell me from where I can collect the biopsy result. "  The lady was puzzled but she quickly covered it with a grin that she pasted every time a customer comes in.

"Ma'am can you tell me the patient's number?"  

"495860" I knew that number by heart. 

"Mrs Pearl Ryan?" 

"Yup" I said popping the 'P'

"Okay go to the second floor. Door number: 245. Dr. Chris Boyance." 

I quickly ran to the elevator. Chris Boyance. Chris Boyance. 245 245. I kept murmuring the whole time. 

"239..240..241..242...243...244.." I kept reading the numbers on the door. My heart was hammering. My hands were aching. 

"245. Dr. Chris Boyance. Surgical Oncologist. " What ?? That means ..Argh I curse the holy heavens. 

"Mrs. Ryan?"  An assistant doctor popped his head out.

"No. But her representative." I got in. 

I was expecting an old man with grey hair and a big glasses and obviously those heavy blazers. But to my surprise a man about 25 or 27 wearing a casual shirt and denim jeans was seated on the Doctor's chair. 

I looked on to the table. Did I bump into some other doc's room. 

"Doctor Chris Boyance. " I read aloud. 

He looked at the other guy and passed a smile. I guess he read my mind. 

"Mrs Ryan. Please be seated. " He sounded serious. I sank myself into the chair. 

"I'm not Mrs Ryan. I'm her daughter. She can't come today." I explained. 

"Thank goodness. It's a good thing because it's really difficult to deal such important matters with the patients. They might just freak out or collapse. " I nodded. He checked his computer. Scrolling and typing for a while.