IV

Recap

"Who needs hot dogs? Please follow me." Drake asked with puppy eyes so that we all would go with him. We quickly positioned ourselves in a line. Drake as the engine driver and we as compartments. I was the last one. My bag was stuck between the door hinge. I pulled it and a neatly folded paper was revealed. I knew it was for me. So I quickly ducked it inside my bag. 

" What are you gazing at?" They asked in a unison. 

"Hey 'm coming. My bag got stuck." I ran and stood behind Caroline.

"Chuu Train Coming. Chuu-Chuu Train." Drake sang loudly.

****

THE PAPER! THE PAPER! THE PAPER! 

My heart and mind chanted while we chu-chu-ed till the canteen. 

"Here we're at Station Heaven." Drake is a food lover. He has a big tummy that has a capacity of almost 10 litres. 

OMG! I have this habit of calling God every now and then but the fact is that he never hears me. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DAYDREAMING?" Drake yelled. 

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry about that." I felt embarrassed. 

"Fuchsia, what do you want to have?" Aaric asked taking a bite of his burger.

"A hotdog." Everyone had started eating their burgers and pizzas by then. 

I love you Mom, you are my favourite girl.

My name is Bruno I'm only 4 years old.

I'm at that age I have to do what I'm told.

My friends ask me if I wanna play ball.

My mommy told me to give them a call.

You see I play guitar but my fingers too small.

 My cell rang from my bag. I took it outside. There was a strange expression on their faces. 

"Ya Mom tell me." 

"Ugh..Nothing dear. Are you okay ?? " I heard her concerned over the phone.

"Yeah Maa..very well. " 

"I can't go the hospital today. You know they'll give the test result today." 

"I'll get it after college. No worries." 

"Okay, then honey. See ya." 

She ended the call. I kept the cell on the table. Mia took it.

"Hey, this sure is an antique piece." I have a Samsung Champ. Yup, an old model. I haven't thought about upgrading it. 

"Shut up idiot." Caroline grabbed the phone and gave it to me. 

"Mia you gotta know some manners," Drake whispered. Poor boy, he didn't think that I'd hear it. 

"Who's teaching me manners, uh?? First, you gotta study some table manners. Remember the last time you came home pig? And you ate like an animal. How you lumped everything into your stomach?? " Mia defended. 

"Oh really? Remember the time you came home to console Mama when she had a fever? You said that death is a natural thing and my dad might get diverse because she had a fever.And she cried the whole day. Dirty senseless girl. Wait a minute did I say, girl? That would be an understatement so I replace it with the creature. " Drake fought back. 

"Shut the fu*k up you bit*hes " Josh on the rescue. 

I was sick of this drama so I decided to walk away from the spot. I was responsible for it. I should have thought before I joined their group. Joined their group? What nonsense are you telling Fuchsia? They didn't tell you anything like that and stop assuming.