Chapter 22: Love Is A Blast

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

= A/N: =

Sorry po dahil natagalan sa update....

Sana makabawi ang nilalaman ng chappie na 'to sa inyong paghihintay...

O___,o

 ~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

~* Chapter 22 *~

Love Is A Blast

= Yumi's POV =

Ugh. I can't believe that happened.. nakakahiya to the highest level.

Saan ka ba nakakita na tinanong ng 'will you be my girlfriend' eh nahimatay na? Saan? Sa'kin lang yata. Naman! Buset!

Kasi naman ang mokong na yun eh, grabe ang mga banat! Tama nga ako na mas malala ang mga ideas niya kaysa kay Yoh.

... flashback ...

"... Mayumi?... will you accept this?" tanong niya habang inaabot sa'kin ang isang orchid made in glass with small scattered crystals embedded in the middle part of it. It's was so beautiful! I stared at it in amazement as I reached out and took it in my hands. Medyo may kabigatan siya at nakakatakot hawakan...

"... did you know that orchids stand for the symbol of love and affection?"

"Huh?"

"Because it has the ability to grow anywhere and has the resistance power to bloom under any condition, that makes it a symbol of love. That's why I had this made for you... since it also symbolizes a beautiful lady according to the Victorian era."

My heart started beating crazy...Why is he saying these kind of things? He touched one of the petals so gently...

"I give it to you... together with my heart. For you to do whatever you want with it."

"HA?!" Nagulantang ako dun ha. "Your heart? Bakit?"

Tumawa siya pero naputol din agad kasi sumimangot ako kasi ba naman, tinatawanan na naman niya ako pero seryoso naman ang tanong ko.

"Should I really need to elaborate it Mayumi...?" as he said that, he ran his thumb again on my cheek. "Sabagay. Hindi ko pa nga naman nililinaw..."

Ang alin?!

"...I did say that I'm attracted to you. But it's actually more than that..."

My heart started beating crazy like hell...More than attracted pa? Huuu... ang hirap ng huminga ha.

"... I'm already falling for you...that's why I'm giving you my heart as well together with this flower to do whatever you want with it. My heart is yours..."

"Uh..." My mind is blank and I was not able to respond.

"... I guess I really need to say the word ha..."