Chapter Seventeen.

Song of the chapter: Honest by the Chainsmokers is a great song for this chapter believe me lol

Actually it's going to be the theme song for the story now. Okay okay. Be emo friends. love you.

Who do you ship more #Diolet or #Vate (Violet and Tate)???

Chapter Seventeen.

Drew's POV

Why do people be honest?

Honesty is a best policy in everything but what is honesty. Is honesty talking abut anything and everything in open air?

Does it change everything in a perspective for people? Does it change the values and interpretations of life?

I know it did for me. I was honest to Violet when I wasn't even talking to her. I was telling her with my actions that I wasn't ready for her and the guys yet. Then when I talked I was honest with her.

But this. This draws the line.

Tears break out of my eyelids as I look at Violet's Facebook profile. I go here often but only because I usually do rely on the past if you couldn't tell. For an example when Austin died I would rely on Facebook when I shouldn't have.

And now it is all happening over and over again. I lost her. I have to go to her because it's to late to tell the guys the plan is over. But now I know I lost her.

Violet Kaster is In a relationship with Tate (fuck I probably can't even pronounce his last name even if I tried)

I go to the privacy settings and push block. Am I doing the right thing right now? Should I have done that? I don't want to see anything from her. Tate looks so much better than me. He seems better. And he's with her.

FUCK! It didn't take her long to move on did it?

Fuck. Fuck Fuck. I start to panic as I pace from the left side of the room to the right.

I shake my hands as I already put my phone down and i almost hyperventilate.

I thought Violet would be honest with me. I thought she would at least have told me she likes someone else now. but why the fuck didn't she? I told her. I specifically told her to be honest with me and I would try to do the same.

This isn't honesty. I know that for a fact.

"Hey lover boy do you mind you're making me kind nervous for you," Austin comes from the bathroom and I look to him. My eye grow big.

He can't tell. Can he? Does he know I am feeling what I am actually feeling? Has he seen the post? Should I tell him and call it off?

"Look I know you are nervous Drew but she doesn't love anyone else but you," Austin wraps his arm around my shoulder and this would be such a better guy moment if he wasn't only in a towel.

That's what you think though Austin. You think she only loves me. But she doesn't even love me at all. Not even as a friend because friends would tell each other these things right?

"Yeah I know I am trying to keep my cool," I tell him. Hopefully I am being smooth about it because I would rather not let him know my feelings about this.

And I rather not tell anyone I am over her. Or over it...

It will take time. After I see her if I get to see her before this really starts...it will take time to get over it.

Time goes by fast while you are having fun.

Well maybe fun.

"Okay okay come on let me get ready," Austin makes me get out of the room and I shut the door. I go downstairs and sit on the couch by myself. The morning light is breaking outside finally. We are back at my house. All of us must like my house.