Chapter Eleven.

Hello, Hannah here! I am sure you are trying to have an explanation or you are thinking you deserve one. yes. I agree. You see children (please don't call me mom now because apparently I would only be a mother of like 700 people) when you are in school and it's your senior year, you feel like you need to keep up with it. You feel like you need have a great GPA and also have friends (omg isn't that what the internet is for????) Yes. But you also need outernet friends. I have a couple of good ones this year but sadly when I go to college that's going to change!

Right explanation...I had a lot of work, homework, and stuff. Good explanation if you ask me!! But it's Spring Break so let's write write write and write for this book. I am trying to finish Lost Boy but oh well. 

Hope you love the cover. I think it corresponds with the first book pretty well (hint: the hands *wink wink*) 

i also have a trailer that I made for the book a long time ago. But I guess thought might as well put it on here now. 

Okay okay. So watch the trailer, love the cover (look at the hands for both and know what I am talking about so I don't look crazy), Vote, Follow me if you haven't. 

Actually what ever you want to do! But do please vote or comment. Don't be such a quiet reader. 

Alright without further damna down due here is Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven

Drew's POV

I look at her on the screen as I breathe in and out, "I'm sorry." Every single time her eyes would blink hard I would say it. 

"You're sorry," she says bluntly," you're sorry?? Oh my I guess i drop your crumpet on the way down to my ego boost but that's okay because I am sorry.Are you fucking kidding me?" 

Her voice gets higher and she becomes louder, "Drew are you okay? Do you need to talk to me? I'll talk to you until you are alright again. I'll stay up all night with you if I have to."

I shake my head after I knew she was done. I put my tongue in between my teeth and let it go, "no Violet. You saw this coming. You did. I'm just- I just don't want to see anyone. Both relationship way and just people in general."

"Drew. Drew listen to me. Levi wants to talk to you. We talked about it last week. You're not answering anyone. The only time you want to Skype anymore is by telling me we are through and it's your birthday? Like why?"

I wish I have the answer for her but I can't. I don't. I'm not going to cut shit short either. It's been hell. This day was the day marked on my calendar for two reasons now. Two reasons and both of them relates to my life scarier than any other way. My birth was wonderful lada lada lada. But one year ago today marks the day I should have died. My birthday can't be thought as a great day anymore. Although my parents weren't there the last they are now.