Shit, we haven't even been together for ten minutes and we're already on each other like this. I seriously couldn't believe how fast we moved. And that's probably why Ethan and Emily keep yelling at me. But I didn't care. For the first time in years, I felt wanted and needed. I felt like I was sharing some sort of connection with someone. That I actually found someone that I loved and they loved me back. Michael, of course, hasn't said that he loves me - but I know it has to be true. It really has to be true. Because I don't want to make the same mistake of just jumping into an infatuation. Not thinking about my actions, and having a one-sided relationship.

But every time I looked in Michael's eyes I could feel it. I could feel his love for me. And in every little sweet peck he placed on my lips now. With the leaf filtered sunshine cascading down our bodies. The lazy smile that was on his lips and my heart was swelling inside. But mostly his stunning green eyes just looking into mine had me breathless. And I didn't want this day to end. I didn't want to have to say goodbye to Michael and all his incredible loveliness.

"What is it?" Michael asked, laughing a little and god, if he wasn't the most perfect thing to walk the earth. I squeezed him tighter against me and gave him a hard kiss. One that he gasped from the suddenness of it and moaned from the sensation.

"Your just so beautiful." I said, smiling at his little blush.

"You, my friend, need to stop watching sappy love movies." Michael joked as he sat up on my waist. His hands resting on my chest. My hand reached up to cup his cheek. I slightly ran my fingers through his hair and Michael bit his lip before lending down to kiss me again. I sat up slowly so he was sitting on my lap, his arms went around my neck and I attacked his mouth with my own. Extracting cute little moans from him. Feeling his skin break out in goose bumps whenever I just ever so slightly brushed my arm against him.

Michael's hand tangled in my hair and deepened our kiss. His tongue swept across my bottom lip and my mouth dropped open. He slipped his tongue in and I groaned. And I wanted to say the words to him. But I didn't want him to reject them again. But Michael was driving these feelings out of me. I wasn't going to be able to contain myself.

"Michael." I breathed, breaking the kiss, "I love you." Michael froze in his place before he sighed. "I know you can't say it back yet. But please, Michael you've got to at least get use to hearing it from me." I said as Michael started to look away from me and down at the ground. I lifted his chin up so he looked me in the eye. "Please."

"I know Liam. But that doesn't mean that it's going to be any less awkward for me. I want to say it back to you because I don't want you to feel like I don't. You just have to understand that it's hard for me. After Zack and everything else that happened last year and in my past. I just can't." He said. I grabbed his hand and interlaced our fingers.

"I understand." I said.

"I'm sorry. I just ... I don't know if I'm ready to commit to those words yet." He said. "I feel like everyone just tosses around the word as if it's nothing. And I want to make sure that when you hear me say it, that you know, I mean it. And that I'm ready to mean it and stick with it." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss again.

"How did I get so luck?" I questioned as I brushed a stray hair out of his face. Micheal smiled and we sat on the blanket and talked about our day for a while. It was just starting to get dark when we finally started to get back to our homes.

Michael wanted to move away from Dylan and Zack for the obvious reasons of not wanting to interfere and for his own self recovery - although, he would never actually mention that. But he did want to do anything as drastic as move states. So when he found out my school was on the other side of town, it fit perfectly. Like, fate, perfectly. It wasn't too long of a drive back to Zack's place but it was far enough to have safe distances, by Michael's standers. Long story short, Michael moved into a small little house just a block away from me.

So, after school we would meet in the woods and have our alone time. Some nights Michael would stay over though. Innocent sleep overs, yes. Of course we made out a lot, but you know there are things like family that try to interrupt things. But a lot had happened over the summer. My mom and dad got a divorce. And my little brother, Jayden, didn't quite understand what was happening. So he went with our dad for about six months now. But he keeps saying that he wants to stay with mom now, so I can't wait for Michael to meet him. He's only six, but he's already a trouble maker.

We walked hand and hand, down the street and to Michael's place. He offered me to stay at his place at first. Since there really wasn't anyone there but him and a few family servants, but I declined. Mostly to help my mom and because I feel kind of awkward being alone with Michael but not really alone. You know? It just seemed weird to think that there were others around us that we just couldn't see. I've never really had any of that. But Michael seemed to be so indifferent to it.

His parents weren't too thrilled that he was moving out, but they also weren't upset. The only thing they insisted on were phone calls at least twice a month and servants. They originally sent like, ten of them, but Michael only keep four. Two maids, a cook, and the gardener. They were all really nice from the times I saw them. But it was still a little weird. How Michael distanced himself from all the riches, I had no idea. But I was glad he did. Because he turned out just perfect for me.

"So, your going to come over when Jayden gets her tomorrow, right?" I asked. We stood in front of his door, holding hands.

"Of course." He smiled. "You just call me when he does."

"Okay. Oh, and don't be nervous!" I said before he let go of my hands.

"I think I can manage, Liam." He smiled. I smiled back at him.

"I know. I just, I want him to like you because if my baby brother doesn't like you, than due to my sworn oat, I would have to break up with you." I laughed.

Michael raised a brow, "Sworn oath? Wow, that's some real seriousness there. I'll make sure to behave, baby." He laughed and gave me a kiss goodbye. And I stood there for a minute watching him disappear into his house.

I sighed and continued to walk down the street with the biggest, goofiest grin on my face. I was just a little love sick puppy. And there was nothing I could do to help it.

A/N: Alright guys! gotta make this quick but I hope you all are excited about this and I can't wait for you to read more!