My debut came around in what seemed like a blink of an eye. As time progressed and the show neared, I found my body shaking more and more with nerves. Thoughts ran through my head as I started to head to the arena: what if the fans didn't like me; what if my co-workers didn't like me; what if they don't have a clue what to do with me. I pushed those thoughts aside as we pulled into the parking lot of the arena. I thanked the driver before getting out of the vehicle and grabbing my bags from the back. My backpack was thrown over my shoulders and I pulled the handle up on my suitcase before heading in.

A tall man in a suit then approached me before I left the parking lot. He held up a hand to tell me to stop, which I did.

"Are you Luna Montoya?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Yes." I replied simply.

"Put your hood up and these glasses on. Shane's orders." He instructed without any explanation as he handed me a pair of aviators.

I nodded and grabbed the glasses from his hand. After putting them on and pulling my hood up, the man turned and led me into the building.

As we walked, I could hear the commotion of setting up the show as well as many trying to communicate to one another. People walked by us with crates and scripts as the show was set to start in a couple hours. No one seemed to notice me or acknowledge me, which was a good thing. I did happen to see a couple familiar faces, though, as we headed towards Shane's office. Claudio and his girlfriend, Alyx "Maisie Lyx" Matteo, were making their way towards their own locker rooms as they talked about Shane's introduction for the show. Kevin was reading over a script on one of the empty crates and occasionally taking a sip of his coffee. Jonathan "Dean Ambrose" Good stood talking to his off-screen girlfriend Renee "Young" Paquette. A wave of comfort came over me to see some familiar faces from past promotions.

Finally, we made it to Shane's office without me being noticed. The man knocked twice as we waited for a reply. A low "Come in" sounded from inside, causing him to open the door and motion me inside. I thanked him and stepped into the room.

Shane looked up from his work with a big smile on his face. I removed my hood and glasses and smiled back.

"Ms. Luna Montoya. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've heard so many positive things about you." He rose from his seat to meet me in a handshake.

"Thank you so much. I'm grateful that the company decided to take a chance on me." I smiled back and removed my hand from his. He motioned me to sit down in the seat in front of him.

"I'd like to apologize for the wait the company gave you. We were all wrapped up with the draft and that was our main priority at the time. We want you to know you've been on our radar since you left Japan. We're very excited to have you on board now with us."

"I understand. That means a lot that you guys have been interested in me for that long. I hope I can elevate the division in the ways you see fit."

"Well, just by looking at your list of accomplishments and watching some of your matches from the past, I believe you have a bright future here in WWE." He grinned, causing me to smile back. He then leaned forward on his desk, his hands held together in front of him as his grin grew into a smile, "So, why don't we discuss your debut?"

To start off the show, Shane and Bryan called out the entire Raw roster to talk about the future of the show and changes they were going to be making. Wave after wave of people started to head out towards the stage.

Everyone headed out, but me. This was all a part of Shane's idea for my debut. I was instructed to stay in his office until everyone made their way out onto the stage; they didn't want to risk someone seeing me.